Since we’ve locked down spending in our house, our online subscriptions are pretty much providing all the entertainment for our family. Long ago we gave away the luxury of a full Foxtel package, instead opting for Netflix and Stan, and more recently Disney. We did however, sign up for Foxtel Now when the final season of Game of Thrones aired, and somehow forgot to cancel it when we were done. (Note: Check all your banking debits and cancel those things you no longer need. It all adds up!).
Today however, that forgotten subscription has turned into a blessing, with the lovely folks over at Foxtel, bumping up our Foxtel Now package.
From today until 31 May, they’re adding Drama Extra, Kids & Docos to our pack, at no extra cost. It’s available to active Foxtel Now customers, excluding customers currently subscribed to the Drama Extras, Kids & Doco packs. Existing subscription fees continue to apply.
If you’re not across what those add ons mean, you’re basically now able to get thousands of hours of additional content, supercharging your online experience at home. You don’t even need to do a thing – just start watching straight away!
The Drama Extra pack includes leading dramas such as Suits, Mother Father Son, Victoria, Luther Sex and the City, Days of our Lives and The Young and the Restless and crime series like NCIS, CSI and Law & Order.
The Kids pack is the home of all your kid’s favourite shows from Nick Jr., Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Boomerang and CBeebies. Foxtel Now Kids has all the best characters including SpongeBob SquarePants, Henry Danger, DC Super Hero Girls and PAW PATROL.
The Doco pack includes the latest thought-provoking documentaries from Discovery Channel, National Geographic, BBC and others, with a story to blow everyone’s mind. Find out about True Crime, Science and Tech, the Natural World, Australia and New Zealand history and geography. Investigate with Debi Marshall and The Good Cop, delve into the wonders of the animal kingdom on BBC Earth and follow the wake of Captain Cook on The Pacific.
- South Australian Museum Is Reopening On MondayWith an approved capacity of 80 people at one time, changes have been made to ensure a safe and comfortable visit for everyone.
- Big Brother Contestants Revealed Ahead Of A Whole New GameThree South Aussies are amongst 20 new housemates in the series return of Big Brother, after 6 years off the air.
- Cookbook Review: Oats in the North, Wheat from the South, by Regula YsewijnA tour of Great Britain’s baking heritage with 100 classic British bakes and their history, accompanied by stories of the landscape, legends and traditions.
- Book Extract: We Need to Talk About Mum and Dad, by Jean KittsonSELF-HELP: After our 5-star review, you can now read a four-page extract from this important book about managing the care of your ageing parents.
- Jim Steinman’s Bat Out Of Hell – The Rock Musical – Rescheduled To May 2021The jaw dropping, heart stopping, ARENA ROCK MUSICAL, featuring an international cast, scheduled to take place this June will now tour Australia in May 2021.