As spring time blossoms and the warmer weather sets in, we don’t think there’s a better way to get out and enjoy the gorgeous rays than a float down the Torrens.
BBQ Buoys are prepping for season four and it’s looking like it’s going to be the best season yet.
On September 14, the banks of the Torrens will once again see groups of families and friends jumping on a buoy and floating across the Torrens, food and drinks in hand.
During the off-season BBQ Buoys have welcomed on board exciting new wines and wineries including ‘El Desperado’ from The Pawn Wine Co. In addition to this, Corona lovers can breath a sigh of relief as their requests have been heard and answered with that addition.
Of course they still have the faves on offer. Bird in Hand, Schild Estate, Brothers at War, Alpha Box and Dice and more make their return!
BBQ Buoys are a fantastic outing for those special occasions where a drinks just won’t cut it. From birthdays, anniversaries, team and social events and even those upcoming Christmas corporate events, the Buoys have seen everything.
If you’re a little hesitant about the idea of operating the BBQ Buoy, fear not as it is very easy to drive and book. One of your guests will be given instructions on how to steer and operate the buoy. They just have to be under the legal blood alcohol limit and have a drivers license.
If you follow these simple steps whilst booking, you will be sure to be on your floating way:
- You will need to provide the amount of people you wish to have on board. The buoys and prices are defined by the number of people to wish to have there.
- Then you need to select your preferred date and time and booking in advance is the best way to go about this.
- You can either prepare your own food for the BBQ or you can pre order one of their delicious cheese and meat platters. You will also need to pre order your drinks as well as there is no BYO drinks.
- It is also recommended you arrive 15 mins before your booking time so you can be on your way as soon as possible.
- Remember that your designated driver must bring along with them their valid drivers license to check in with the staff. Then you are all set for some floating fun!
The BBQ Buoys generously supply cutlery, plates, speakers, esky, and other amenities as well.
There are plenty of great packages to purchase for different occasions including your New Years Celebrations – what an awesome way to float into the new year!
BBQ Buoy’s fourth season begins on September 14. For more information and to book, head to their website at https://bbqbuoys.com.au.