Get Your Lunch For Free From The Giant Lunchbox In Rundle Mall

Get Your Lunch For Free From The Giant Lunchbox In Rundle Mall

The Macca’s Giant Lunchbox pop-up restaurant is in Rundle Mall for three days from Tuesday, 25 November treating visitors to a free Steak Taster Wrap, made from 100% Aussie rump steak.

By

10356714_798959360146999_2042773134391742396_nThe Macca’s Giant Lunchbox pop-up restaurant is in Rundle Mall for three days from Tuesday, 25 November treating visitors to a free Steak Taster Wrap, made from 100% Aussie rump steak, between 11am-7pm daily.

In the last 12 months, McDonald’s purchased 1.23 Million kilograms of beef from Australian suppliers, with 26% of the meat being used in Australian restaurants and the other 74% exported abroad.

Mark Lollback, Chief Marketing Officer, McDonald’s Australia, said, “We are all about giving Aussies more choice. All our restaurants use quality Australian beef and the introduction of the new steak offering further demonstrates our commitment to the Australian beef industry.”

10447406_799344006775201_2996953508938520945_nKevin Southern, a farmer from Queensland, said, “I’ve been supplying beef to McDonald’s for around 15 years and it’s great to see Macca’s putting Aussie rump steak on the menu for the first time, any increase in sales of beef is a great bonus to the industry.”

Get on down to Rundle Mall today and tomorrow for your free wrap!

Hot News