Le Mas Barossa, once a working farm, has now been turned into a luxury, French-inspired, vineyard retreat.
The historic, 160-year-old residence sits in the very heart of the Barossa Valley, and is surrounded by rare Grenache vines and picturesque gardens.
Le Mas is just 50 minutes from Adelaide, and less than 5km from popular wine producers Jacobs Creek, St Hugo, Rockford, Charles Melton and St Hallett.
The close proximity to highly-regarded wineries perhaps makes Le Mas the ideal base for those looking to explore this famed region.
Having married contemporary design with understated charm, Le Mas is a reimagining of the boutique hotel offering.
King, queen, and twin rooms are available, and guests can enjoy a heated mineral pool surrounded by lush lawn, vineyards and old ghost gums.
In terms of dining, the Le Mas menu has classic French foundations, and changes seasonally to ensure fresh produce is utilised.
The wine list primarily and suitably focuses on the Barossa region.
- Dates for third round of Great State Vouchers announcedThe third round of vouchers has been announced, with an electronic, randomised ballot doling out tourism experiences from the 21 – 23 of April.
- Getaway: Jukebox dreams are real at Port Willunga stayWe’ve found the perfect spot for beach dwellers and old school music fanatics alike in this quaint three-bedroom beach stay a stone’s throw from the shore.
- Mysterious creature appears at Lake Bumbunga in LochielThe sculpture was recently installed and is part of a redevelopment of the Pink Lake, an hour and a half drive, or 125kms north, of Adelaide.
- Ramsgate Hotel reveals new upstairs accommodationThe lodging includes plush new bedding, a flat-screen TV, and sleek bathrooms above the Ramsgate’s popular restaurant and bar.
- Getaway: The Writer’s Studio in Barossa is the perfect escapeWrite your next piece, finish a project or spend the weekend in your zen state of mind in this hidden oasis.