Le Mas Barossa, once a working farm, has now been turned into a luxury, French-inspired, vineyard retreat.
The historic, 160-year-old residence sits in the very heart of the Barossa Valley, and is surrounded by rare Grenache vines and picturesque gardens.
Le Mas is just 50 minutes from Adelaide, and less than 5km from popular wine producers Jacobs Creek, St Hugo, Rockford, Charles Melton and St Hallett.
The close proximity to highly-regarded wineries perhaps makes Le Mas the ideal base for those looking to explore this famed region.
Having married contemporary design with understated charm, Le Mas is a reimagining of the boutique hotel offering.
King, queen, and twin rooms are available, and guests can enjoy a heated mineral pool surrounded by lush lawn, vineyards and old ghost gums.
In terms of dining, the Le Mas menu has classic French foundations, and changes seasonally to ensure fresh produce is utilised.
The wine list primarily and suitably focuses on the Barossa region.
- Parkwood Retreat offers new luxury accommodation in the Adelaide HillsEnjoy absolute luxury at this incredible new property, offering accommodation for up to 12 people in the Adelaide Hills.
- Escape to luxury at Port Lincoln’s newest seaside stay, Two Birds by the SeaNestled along the shore of Boston Bay, Port Lincoln is a favourite destination amongst South Australian locals and tourists, and their newest shorefront accommodation is an experience within itself.
- McLaren Vale hidden gem radiates refined rustic charmNestled in McLaren Vale, this gorgeous getaway is a two bedroom accommodation with luxury comforts within a rustic home.
- Bayside Villa is Glenelg’s new luxe beachside getawayThe Glenelg spot has a private deck, a garden, and a jacuzzi tucked away in its secluded oasis, yet it’s mere minutes from the Jetty Road precinct.
- Getaway: Meet the alpacas at Barossa Valley GundarooDo alpacas, wineries, and beautiful views grab your interest? Stay at Barossa Valley Gundaroo for the perfect SA getaway.