All photos by Studio Nine Architects
The West Beach Parks has long been a favourite getaway spot for families with their picturesque foreshore location but now they’ve levelled up their accomodation.
The eye catching cabins have been designed by Studio Nine Architects with the idea in mind of making West Beach Parks a seaside holiday spot.
These luxurious cabins have everything you need for a fancy weekend away.
Each standalone cabin includes two bedrooms, one bathroom, open plan living space and a generous outdoor deck area, so there’s plenty of room for the whole family.
There is a timber grain fibre cement feature across the exteriors, integrating into the landscaped setting and providing a maintenance free solution for the beachfront location.
On top of the already stacked features for style and comfort, the boxed windows provide shade and frame the outlook, to the significant nature play area.
These cabins are pretty amazing but it’s only the first step in the renovations planned for the park.
The additional stages are set to include the refurbishment of the administration building and redevelopment of the aquatic recreational facility.
For more info on West Beach Parks and to book, click here.
For more info on Studio Nine Architects and their projects, click here.
West Beach Parks is located West Beach Parks, Military Road.
- Parliament passes bill to raise age for motorcycle learner’s permitsThe Marshall government passes the the Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill 2020 through Parliament, which will change the minimum age of a learner’s permit with exceptions for regional riders.
- Book Review: Early One Morning, by Mem Fox & Christine DavenierCHILDREN’S BOOK: Early one morning on the farm, a boy sets out to find his breakfast. Where could it be? In the tractor? In the haystack? With the sheep?
- Adelaide to host 2023 NRL State of OriginSouth Australia will again welcome the biggest rivalry in Rugby with the return of the NRL State of Origin.
- Australian Native Food Co. to open second store at Westfield MarionThe native food store sells “outback superfoods” such as green ant marmalade, bush apple jam, and damper rings.
- Celebrate Pirate Life’s 6th birthday with 6 new beers and a nation-wide partyThe Port Adelaide brewery is hosting a birthday party with special edition beers and food trucks in SA and five other locations.