All photos by Studio Nine Architects
The West Beach Parks has long been a favourite getaway spot for families with their picturesque foreshore location but now they’ve levelled up their accomodation.
The eye catching cabins have been designed by Studio Nine Architects with the idea in mind of making West Beach Parks a seaside holiday spot.
These luxurious cabins have everything you need for a fancy weekend away.
Each standalone cabin includes two bedrooms, one bathroom, open plan living space and a generous outdoor deck area, so there’s plenty of room for the whole family.
There is a timber grain fibre cement feature across the exteriors, integrating into the landscaped setting and providing a maintenance free solution for the beachfront location.
On top of the already stacked features for style and comfort, the boxed windows provide shade and frame the outlook, to the significant nature play area.
These cabins are pretty amazing but it’s only the first step in the renovations planned for the park.
The additional stages are set to include the refurbishment of the administration building and redevelopment of the aquatic recreational facility.
For more info on West Beach Parks and to book, click here.
For more info on Studio Nine Architects and their projects, click here.
West Beach Parks is located West Beach Parks, Military Road.
- SHEIKE and Vans flagship stores announced as part of $25m City Cross revampAdelaide’s City Cross is set to undergo a complete, $25 million transformation through a visionary design overhaul and an exciting remix of retail partners.
- November vaccination deadline given for healthcare setting workersA new direction was announced tonight by SA Police, with vaccination requirements for healthcare setting workers updated.
- Grange Beach to score new cocktail destination this summerCocktails are making their way to Grange Beach, with Coastal Delicatessen shaking and stirring plenty of mixes just in time for Summer.
- Five unique luxury tourism pods are set to scatter the Fleurieu PeninsulaThe accommodation named Ponderosa is a collection of five luxury tourism pods and an adapted stone-walled cottage set in the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula.
- Dance with the Dead at Kingpin’s spooky Halloween partyDance with the Dead making its way back to Norwood this Halloween eve, taking the annual thrills and chills night to the next level at the exclusive event.