Image courtesy of Rawnsley Park, Flinders Ranges.
With overseas travel off the agenda for the near future, it’s time to reinvest those travel dollars back into the SA economy, while exploring the incredible state we have right here on our doorstep. There’s plenty of bucket list experiences on offer, and this new six-day tour ticks plenty of them.
From outback stargazing in the renowned Flinders Ranges to coastal wildlife spotting on Kangaroo Island and world-class wineries in the Clare Valley, this intimate, six-day small-group tour (max. 8 travellers) of South Australia will leave you in awe.
Be one of the privileged few to lay eyes upon the 800-million-year-old Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park and its Wilpena Pound amphitheatre from the sky, watch the sunset from the Chase Range, sip world-class wine in the Clare Valley and walk among Kangaroo Island’s endangered sea lions on this six-day tour of South Australia.
Your tour includes five nights of accommodation — one night in an upgraded room at the award-winning Majestic Roof Garden Hotel in Adelaide, two nights in the eco-certified Rawnsley Park Station, Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park, one further night in Adelaide at the five-star Stamford Plaza and one night at Aurora Ozone Hotel or Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge on Kangaroo Island.
You’ll also enjoy daily dining per the itinerary with regional gourmet experiences and wine tastings.
Plus, enjoy an unforgettable 30-minute scenic flight over Wilpena Pound, the services of expert guides — including 4WD touring on Kangaroo Island — transfers per the itinerary and so much more.
For those wanting to add a little bit more luxury, you can upgrade to a superior accommodation package. In this package, you’ll receive upgraded rooms at Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park and on Kangaroo Island.
The full list of travel locations include:
- Adelaide (beginning and final stop point)
- Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
- Wilpena Pound
- Clare Valley
- Cape Jervis
- Kangaroo Island
- Flinders Chase National Park.
The Package Includes:
- Five nights of accommodation (one night in an upgraded room at the award-winning Majestic Roof Garden Hotel in Adelaide, two nights at the eco-certified Rawnsley Park Station, Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park, one further night at the five-star Stamford Plaza in Adelaide and one night at Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge or Aurora Ozone Hotel on Kangaroo Island)
- Daily breakfast and select speciality dining experiences, including a three-course lamb dinner with matched wines, an antipasto platter lunch with wine at the historic Prairie Hotel and a gourmet picnic-style lunch with local Kangaroo Island wine in an exclusive, heritage-listed property
- Chase Range sunset experience with a glass of wine per adult at Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
- 30-minute Wilpena Pound and Heysen Range scenic flight at Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
- Clare Valley visit with included wine tastings and three-course lunch
- A beach walk among endangered sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park on Kangaroo Island
- See the Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in Flinders Chase National Park
- Visit Cape du Couedic, one of South Australia’s first lighthouses
- Watch kangaroos and native wildlife graze at Kelly Hill Conservation Park
- 4WD Kangaroo Island touring with expert commentary from a local guide
- Return hotel and ferry transfers per the itinerary
- The services of local expert guides and drivers
- All entrance fees, permits and sightseeing per the itinerary
This is a limited offer, starting at $2,999 per person, twin share (valued at up to $3,815)!
This deal is valid until 22 July 2021.