Plant 4 Bowden is having a jazz themed weekend with the incredibly important addition of gin.
The Plant 4 Bowden stalls will come alive this Saturday from 5pm ’til 9pm for ‘Gin N Jazz’.
With a gin happy hour from 5pm ’til 6pm and South Australian distiller, Kangaroo Island Spirits who will be sharing their story as well as offering free tastings.
The Plant 4 Bar will remain open until late serving SA wine, local craft beer, kombucha/cold pressed juice on-tap, and spirts and cocktails featuring Adelaide’s finest distilleries.
The beloved ‘The Four Sharps’ jazz band will be playing from 6pm ’til 10pm.
The quartet will be serenading you with everything from classic jazz to contemporary funk and blues.
Gin N Jazz is a free entry event, taking place this Saturday January 30, from 5pm ’til 10pm.
- Fringe Review: Simon Taylor – The Best of Everything He’s Ever Done EverYou may know Simon as the comedic writer for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, or Shaun Micacallef’s Mad as Hell.
- Fringe Review: Women Like UsEllen Briggs and Mandy Nolan come from a country town, they are wives and mothers with a down-to-earth sense of humour and a common-sense perspective on life.
- Festival Review: Small Metal ObjectsIt’s street theatre, but not as we know it, where the performers are in the crowd and the audiece is being looked at.
- Fringe Review: RougeRouge, the award-winning circus for adults, returns to the Adelaide Fringe with a dazzling, gasp-inducing celebration of sexuality.
- Eat your way through Europe at Brighton’s new market on SundayHosted by City of Holdfast Bay and the minds behind Adelaide Central Market stall Les Deux Coqs, Rendez-vous Market will have European food, art, and music.