Add this one to the to-do list this summer.
For the next month you’ll be able to get an impressive bird’s eye view over Glenelg, with a giant ferris wheel setting up in Mosley Square.
The SkyLine Ferris Wheel is the country’s tallest travelling, portable observation wheel, and it’s making its debut at Glenelg from January 4.
The wheel is currently being constructed in the square, and once complete, will stand at a massive 35 metres high.
It has 24 full rotating gondolas, that will offer 360 degree views, whatever the weather.
And you won’t be able to miss it at night, with 9000 lights illuminating the wheel.
The wheel will be open January 4 – February 10 and will run 9.30am-9pm daily.
Tickets are $10 each, or $30 per gondola, which can be purchased at the venue.
- Book Review: The Folk of the Air Book 2: The Wicked King, by Holly Black
- Cookbook Review: Flour and Stone, by Nadine Ingram
- New Restaurant: 8020BK Thai Fusion Opens In City Laneway
- Japanese All-You-Can-Eat Restaurant To Open In CBD
- There’s A Fig Bar Making Your Fig Dreams Come True