Add this one to the to-do list this summer.
For the next month you’ll be able to get an impressive bird’s eye view over Glenelg, with a giant ferris wheel setting up in Mosley Square.
The SkyLine Ferris Wheel is the country’s tallest travelling, portable observation wheel, and it’s making its debut at Glenelg from January 4.
The wheel is currently being constructed in the square, and once complete, will stand at a massive 35 metres high.
It has 24 full rotating gondolas, that will offer 360 degree views, whatever the weather.
And you won’t be able to miss it at night, with 9000 lights illuminating the wheel.
The wheel will be open January 4 – February 10 and will run 9.30am-9pm daily.
Tickets are $10 each, or $30 per gondola, which can be purchased at the venue.
- Paolo Sebastian’s Paul Vasileff Will Share His Success Story In An Exclusive Q&A
- Jamface Closes Tomorrow But It’s Not The End For The Much-Loved Store
- 2019 Australian Marmalade Awards Winners Announced
- Pimmalade Is An Adelaide-Made Pimms & Ginger Ale Spread For Your Toast
- FIRST LOOK! East End Flower Market Is Moving, Expanding, And Opening A Cafe