Featured image: Gotcha in Melbourne
‘Tis the season for quali-tea! Melbourne and Sydney’s famed Gotcha Fresh Tea has popped up like fresh boba balls into the Adelaide market!
Their first South Aussie store has opened, combining traditional Asian tea ceremonies with super-luxe European-style tea salons.
Gotcha reigns supreme with a quali-tea difference that makes them oh so slurp-able and Insta-worthy.
Each Gotcha Fresh Tea is individually brewed for individual order, using only pure fruit pulps and no artificial syrups or flavours.
Quality controlled and brewed from real tea leaves, Gotcha tea is famed and picked from their very own tea plantation in Mount Ali, Taiwan. This ensures they source the highest quality and purest ingredients for each hand brewed drink.
Rifle through the menu and refresh yourself with a fancy strawberry macchiato cheesecake frappe, zinging exotic fruit teas such as Kumquat Lemon Green Tea, Golden Passionfruit Green Tea, Mango Jasmine Green Tea or a creamy Black Sugar Fresh Milk Brûlée.
A hallmark of a truly great bubble tea are the chewy boba balls. Gotcha take great pride in preparing their signature boba and use only the purest tapioca powder, with no additives or colouring to create perfect, spherical pearls.
“While 2020 has been a challenging year for all, we are so thankful for our loyal customers who have supported us during this time and now we take delight in opening our very first store in Adelaide and sharing Gotcha Fresh Tea with South Australians,” says Roger Fu, Founder of Gotcha Fresh Tea.
Get more info at gotchafreshtea.com.au/
Gotcha Fresh Tea is located at 9/6-12 Capital Street, Mawson Lakes SA 5095.
- Mercato continues Italian tradition with passata-making eventsFamily, celebration and the joys of Italy come together in February as Mercato continues an Italian tradition and hosts its annual passata days.
- SA’s wine regions to be celebrated with year-long campaignIt brings a series of regional cellar door shows, wine making classes, hands-on experiences, music and food festivals, and gourmet events into a statewide cheers to all things wine.
- National Hot Sauce Day: Five Spicy Cocktail Recipes Guaranteed to Give You a KickHere’s five cocktail recipes guaranteed to put a spring in your step, along with important tips for combining spices with alcohol.
- New boutique bottle shop and wine bar (that’ll also sling fried chicken) to open at Plant 3 BowdenBowden cellars will be a wine bar, restaurant, and of course bottleshop from the co-founders of Adelaide Wine Markets as well as the crew from the CaroClub food truck who will be running the kitchen.
- Tony & Mark’s has opened in Unley Shopping CentreThe new Tony & Mark’s grocery store will have all your fruit and veg needs covered plus specialty foods and platters available to order.