Arts South Australia has reconfigured its available grant funds and developed a series of practical measures to support the sector, and assist artists and organisations to respond to immediate pressures and the inevitable disruptions occurring. An amount of $1.5 million will be allocated in the coming weeks.
The COVID-19 Arts Grants support art making, creative development and professional development across all art forms. It will be a condition of funding that independent artists and smaller organisations will be primary financial beneficiaries. The intent of these grants aims to:
- provide employment for independent artists, and contribute to the sustainability of the small-to-medium sector in uncertain times
- enable the development of new work in new ways
- support the exploration of true cross-sector collaboration as resources and knowledge are shared for mutual benefit
- provide funding to the sector for other areas of greatest need
Outcomes may be:
- bringing work to audiences in new ways and via different platforms and experiences
- creative development to have new work ready to go at a later time
- outcomes that cannot be anticipated at this time
- support for immediate day-to-day needs
Grants will be provided through simplified application and assessment processes. Acquittal processes will be modified.
COVID-19 Arts Grants:
- Creative Endeavour: Quick Response Grants for Independent Artists
- Innovating Practice: Quick Response Grants for Independent Artists
- Expressions of Interest for Arts Organisations Collaboration Grants
- Those Who Have Visited Airport In Past 14 Days May Need To Test For COVID-19If you have been in the Adelaide Airport terminal or carpark in the last 14 days and are symptomatic, it is advised you self-isolate and get a test done as soon as possible.
- COVID-19: Driver Assessments, Proof of Age Cards & Other Service SA Services SuspendedFurther safety measures have been implemented at Service SA to stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- Driveway Commemoration Of ANZAC Day Dawn Service Encouraged'Light Up The Dawn' and commemorate ANZAC Day, whether that be from within your home, or at your driveway.
- COVID-19 SA UPDATE: 300 Added To South Australia’s Contact Tracing TeamSouth Australian Premier Steven Marshall has announced that as of today, another 300 people will be joining the state's contact tracing search.
- COVID-19: SA Now Able To Get Medication Available Without PrescriptionSouth Australians in need of an emergency supply of essential medicines during the coronavirus pandemic will now be able to seek their medication without a prescription.