Every day I drive down Henley Beach Road and I see the same shops, the same cafes, and restaurants, but this week I noticed something new. Well it turns out it wasn’t new, but it was newly revamped, and I fell in love.
Fel-Fella is a tiny modern Egyptian eatery, which has just embraced a more traditional feel for their bistro, ditching some of the tables and chairs, and replacing them with a cosy corner of floor seating, filled with cushions, textures, and character.
It’s the second major change this month, with the addition of an incredible Egyptian painting, which runs down the outside of the building, by local artist Adam Campbell.
And then there’s the food. The photos speak for themselves.
And then there are the reviews…
If you’re not a fan of sitting on the floor, there are still options to sit at tables, so you can enjoy their extensive menu no matter your preference.
- Premier unveils SA’s COVID roadmap
- New venue, Hard Days Night, is coming to the CBD serving up ultimate cool vibes
- Adelaide Writers’ Week 2022 announces first round of authors and programs
- Yankees celebrates the opening of their Christies Beach store with FREE burgers!
- Giant Mix 102.3 Ferris Wheel returns to Glenelg for summertime fun