Lovers of Australian native ingredients now have one easy location to go to in the markets to get their native food fix, Australian Native Food Co.
Some of the most interesting products on offer include the green ant marmalade, bush apple jam, and damper rings.
Australian Native Food Co has been an online store for some time now but as of a few hours ago they have a shop thanks to some help from Renew Adelaide.
Products such as green ant marmalade may seem a little bit out there to some, but what a great opportunity to try some of the wonderful foods Australia has to offer and at the same time support a South Aussie business.
There are lots of native Australian superfoods on offer such as the green ant marmalade and the Bush apple jam as well as the Native Bush Dukkha and Quandong and Rhubarb Jam, so not only is it tasty, it’s really good for you as well!
In the new store owner, Rebecca Paris has set up a tasting station so you can come in and try their vegan chocolates and range of jams.
Food isn’t the only thing available at the store either with a new range of native body care products coming soon such as candles, soaps, and body wash and coffee body scrubs infused with native products.
Talking on Facebook Live today Rebecca flagged that more and more products would be available soon as they’re creating new products every day.
At this new store, you’ll also be able to sit down and enjoy a protein ball or native biscuit along with a coffee infused with wattle seeds or a large selection of teas.
There’s clearly no shortage of interesting products for people to get their teeth stuck into!
Australian Native Food Co can be found at shop 13 in the Adelaide Central Markets Arcade.
- Mercato continues Italian tradition with passata-making eventsFamily, celebration and the joys of Italy come together in February as Mercato continues an Italian tradition and hosts its annual passata days.
- Celebrate Gluttony’s 10th Birthday at Fringe!In 2021, Gluttony has curated a program with over 100 shows across 12 venues in Rymill Park/Murlawirrapurka.
- Enjoy Payneham Poolside party this Australia DayPoolside event will feature classic Australian tunes, a sausage sizzle, giant inflatable pool toys and fun for all the family.
- Sparkke at the Whitmore to hold “26 January At Our Place”26 January At Our Place will showcase a photographic exhibition of 13 portraits celebrating Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women.
- Feast Festival Review: Lori Bell – Pregnancy and PurgatoryAfter some minor COVID-19 related delays, award winning Adelaide comedian Lori Bell hit the stage of Diverse-City for her Feast Festival showing of Pregnancy and Purgatory.