This morning, the National Cabinet and Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced a change of the restrictions surrounding hairdressers, barbers and funeral, announced yesterday in a press conference.
Effective immediately, the 30 minute per patron limit will be lifted, however, the four square metre rule per person must still be strictly observed within the premises.
In hardship cases, it has also been noted that States and Territories can provide exemptions in relation to attendance to funerals (but on within the margin).
The National Cabinet will meet again on Friday 27 March to review and discuss COVID-19 restrictions further.
More to come.
- SA Health Reports No Active COVID-19 Cases, No New COVID-19 CasesCurrently, 440 cases have been reported in South Australia, with 436 people cleared of the virus.
- Online Covid-19 Awareness Training For Tourism And Hospitality Sector (LINK)A new free online training program has launched to help the state’s $8.1 Billion tourism and hospitality sector rebound post COVID-19.
- No New COVID-19 Cases Found In SASA Pathology has undertaken more than 106,000 tests for COVID-19 so far.
- SA Records Another Day With No New COVID-19 CasesIt’s another day with no new COVID-19 cases for South Australia.
- Premier Update On Restrictions In SA & Return Of Singapore International StudentsWhile the agreement is yet to be signed on, the Premier says that the international students from Singapore who study in the fields of medicine and dentistry, are vital to the state’s recovery.