Tonight is the long awaited night for one of Glam Adelaide’s favourite virtual kitchens to open its real-life home.
Located on Torrens Road is Hanks Hangout, a place to… hang out. More importantly to eat the treats from Nugg Lyf, Hungry Fries, Hawt Dawg and Netflix & Chilled.
“We couldn’t be more thankful for the amount of customers who have ordered from us and one of the things we have kept hearing is people would love to come in themselves rather than only go through UberEATS” explains Nugg Lyf co-owner Josh.
“Plus we have grown so quickly that we felt it was important to create a ‘Nugg HQ’ where we could
So try Nugg Lyf’s cartel
Address: 349A Torrens Rd, Kilkenny
- New exposure sites announced amid growing COVID-19 cluster
- 5 new SA COVID-19 cases, as Norwood cluster grows to 22 & QLD declares Adelaide a hotspot
- Book Review: The Paper Palace, by Miranda Cowley Heller
- Two new ‘speed humps’ implemented for NSW, Vic and ACT arrivals to combat Omicron threat
- Howard Vineyard’s Rosé and Dumpling Festival returns this summer