Who is Douglas? Well, apparently, Hannah Gadsby thinks he is the only one who can help her follow up on the trail blazed by her last show: Nanette. But before she takes the mysterious Douglas for a trot around the world, Gadsby is coming home to take him off leash for an exclusive preview run. This is a strictly limited run before they go for walkies in the U.S.
The show is heading to the Dunstan Playhouse from March 21st to 24th, and tickets are $64.90.
If you’re a phone addict, watch out though. They’re locking up smart devices including your watches and phones, in Yondr pouches, so get all your messaging done before you head in. And don’t be late. Latecomer screens will not be available for these performances. Arrive on time, as there’s a lockout period.
- Want To Visit A Winery This Weekend? Here’s Where To Head
- Getaway: Experience Luxurious Simplicity In This Rustic Adelaide Hills House
- South Australia Records No New COVID-19 Cases
- Your Adelaide June Long Weekend Guide
- NEW Plant Nursery With Exotic Plants & Largest Collection Of Pots Coming