Wine + food + a day out in the sunshine sounds like our #weekendgoals, which is why Beresford Wine’s Lavish Lawns series piqued our interest.
Held once a month and running throughout spring and summer, the event is a series of relaxed Sunday sessions at the McLaren Vale vineyard.
Given the event is held at a winery, there’s unsurprisingly plenty of Beresford Wines to indulge in, but there is has gourmet food and a pop-up bar with cocktails and craft beer.
Plus each event has a special masterclass. At the next Lavish Lawns on Sunday November 4, Twenty Third Street Distillery Gins will be swinging by for a GIN AND CHEESE PAIRING masterclass. (If you want to do the masterclass, you must pre-book. Call 8383 0362.)
Throughout the day there will be live entertainment, and you can pop on the Beresford Wine Cart for a vineyard tour.
Or you can just kick back, take in the vineyard surrounds and enjoy a wine picnic on the lawns. Sounds like our kind of Sunday.
It’s all on from 11am-5pm on November 5 at Beresford Wines, 252 Blewitt Springs Road, McLaren Flat. Lavish Lawns is also on December 2, January 6, February 3, and March 17.
Entry is free. You can find out more info here.
- NEW Plant Nursery With Exotic Plants & Largest Collection Of Pots Coming
- Break The COVID Coma With Maxwell Wines’ Variety Of Ista-Worthy Experiences
- Pick Your Own Mushrooms In This 100-Year-Old Lime Cave (& Eat Them Too!)
- New Eastern Pizzeria, Bar38, Serves Up Artisan Pizza & Pasta
- NEW! Hutt Street Has Officially Welcomed A New Pastry Paradise