Their community holds just 3 per cent of the Australian beer market share but, despite confronting times for businesses, craft beer industry engagement is 100 per cent driven by camaraderie.
Now, South Australia’s indie scene is acknowledging your support with an isolation relief pack with the unrivalled variety of 24-different beers to continue the team spirit.
Two local owner/brewers, James McCall from Shapeshifter Brewing and Tony Dichiera from The Suburban Brew, have rallied a gang of 12 award-winning breweries to remind beer lovers the SA indie brewing scene is still open for business.
“This box is a snapshot of the SA indie brewing scene,” says Dichiera. “It’s not just for craft beer nuts; it’s welcoming as well as diverse – and it shows the point of difference between the craft scene and mainstream beer.
“It also delivers on strength and unity in tough times. All us indie brewers battle for shelf and tap space but we all share tips and tricks. And we can also pull together and launch a concept like this in a couple of weeks. We’re just a small part of the industry but we routinely band together and that’s a benefit to us and to beer lovers.”
The Heaps Good Indie Beer Pack has future favourites for all, from expressive brewery-by-brewery renditions on hit market themes such as fruity Pale Ale and hop-driven styles, to the olfactory and palate nuances in the diversity of malt from grain, as well as engaging yeast esters.
Follow the pre-order link (below) and, from April 7 punters across Australia will take delivery of this cracker box of flavour and character including two different cans each from a dozen highly regarded South Australian breweries:
- Barossa Valley Brewing: Coffee Chocolate Stout + Peanut Butter Milkshake
- Big Shed Brewing Concern: Jetty Jumper + Boozy Fruit
- Left Barrel Brewing: Duckhunter Pale Ale + mystery beer
- Little Bang Brewing: Face Inverter + Undercover Fashion Police 9
- Mismatch Brewing: India Pale Ale + Strawberry Berliner Weisse
- Prancing Pony: The Piper + Hopwork Orange
- Shapeshifter Brewing Co: Hazy Pale + Azacca Single Hop Pale
- Sparkke: Red Ale + mystery beer
- Swell: Passionfruit Sour + Session IPA
- The Suburban Brew: Flat 5 ESB + Sunday Session Ale
- Uraidla Brewery: Third Eye Pale Ale + Half Moon Session Ale
- Watsacowie Brewing Company: Jazzy Red Ale + Depot Ale
Shipped Australia wide from April 7, or for pick-up in South Australia at these venues from April 9:
- Barossa Valley Brewing, Tanunda
- Big Shed Brewing Concern, Royal Park
- Little Bang Brewing, Stepney
- Prancing Pony, Totness
- Sparkke at the Whitmore, City
- Swell, McLaren Vale
Follow the link for pre-order sales and delivery
Cost: $120 a carton of 24
- Incredible Chef Offers In-House Dinners For Barossa VisitorsGetaway SA has joined forces with Barossa Chef Stuart Oldfield to create a unique dining experience for Barossa holidaymakers
- Banjo’s Bakery Cafe Answers Your Pastry Dreams With ‘A Pie A Day’ GiveawayWin ‘A Pie A Day’ for one year.
- Gift This Adelaide Meat Bouquet To Your Carnivorous MatesKnow a meat lover? This meat-filled bouquet may be the perfect gift.
- ‘Sparkke’ Some Joy In Essential Workers By Shouting Them BeerAdelaide’s Sparkke Beverage Company has teamed up with The Good Beer Co. and six other independent brewers from across the country for this great initiative.
- Melba’s Are Selling A Social Distancing 1.5m Log of ChocolateMelba’s have created the sweetest solution to help you maintain adequate social distancing