Click Frenzy Mayhem, Australia’s iconic and much-loved online shopping event, is back in full swing. With a number of new faces joining the sale this year, there’s no doubt that shoppers are in for a real treat! With over 4,000 incredible deals and exclusive offers from 500+ brands, punters can start clicking from 7:00 pm (AEST) Tuesday, May 18, until midnight on Thursday, May 20.
Managing Director of Click Frenzy, Grant Arnott says, “Mayhem 2020 was enormous, but 2021 will be even bigger! It’s now one of THE biggest days on the retail calendar, and certainly the biggest in the first half of the year. Consumers absolutely love it! As we head into winter, many Aussies will be looking to update their wardrobe, re-decorate their home, try a new hobby or increase their cooking repertoire. However you like to hunker down and enjoy the cooler months, we have an incredible assortment of deals on offer that will help you achieve this.”
He continues, “We’re also excited to welcome a number of new brands to their very first Click Frenzy sale and we’re sure our shoppers will be equally happy. So, say hello to Kmart, Breville, Converse and Lindt and a number of new entrants, including the first unveiling of our own marketplace Frenz Central. All of the Click Frenzy favourites you’ve come to love have returned, including cashback offers, competitions and our renowned Go Nuts 99% off deals, which include Playstation 5 for $6, Apple Airpods Pro for $3, Apple Macbook Air for $14, Balenciaga Wallet for $3 and Nutribullet Blender for $2. Keep your eyes peeled as more of these 99% off deals will be revealed.”
With 4,000+ deals on offer, shoppers can anticipate sales on all key categories including Electrical & Home Office, Fashion, Food, Wine & Liquor, Home & Décor, Health & Beauty, Kids, Toys & Pets, Travel & Experiences, Outdoor, Auto & BBQ, Sports & Leisure, Trending and Premium.
A number of incredible local and international retailers are participating, including Adairs, Adidas, Adore Beauty, Baccarat, Barbeques Galore, Big W, boohoo, BOSE, Breville, Brillant Co, Canningvale, Catch Group, Calvin Klein, Clarks, Dell, Dyson, Estee Lauder, Fitness First, Forty Winks, Fossil, Glassons, Gorman, Guess, Harris Scarfe, House, HP, Kiehls, Koala, Koala Living, Kogan, L’Oreal Paris, Lancome, Levi’s, Michael Hill, Mocka, MJ Bale, Nasty Gal, New Balance, Oz Hair & Beauty, Pet’s House, Peter Alexander, Peter’s of Kensington, Platypus Shoes, Priceline, Ray-Ban, Rebel, Reebok, Rockwear, Shaver Shop, Shein, Sheridan Outlet, Superdry, Sunglass Hut, Spotlight, SurfStitch, Target, The Good Guys, Therapy Shoes, Telstra, The Athlete’s Foot, Thermomix, Tommy Hilgier, Under Armour, Volkswagen, Windsor Smith and many more.
Here is just a sneak peek of what shoppers can expect on the night:
General deals (over 4,000):
- Kogan: Up to 85% across tech, fitness, entertainment and homewares. Find brands like Apple, WEBER Miracle Chef, Royal Comfort Bedding and Kogan.
- Koala: 20% off mattresses.
- Circles.Life: 8GB for $8/mth for 12 months, 50GB for $18/mth for 12 months & 100GB for $28/mth for 12 months.
- Boohoo: 60% off everything.
- SurfStitch: 25% off almost everything.
- Canon: up to 30% off selected Canon cameras, kits and lenses.
- Dyson: up to 40% on selected Dyson technology, including:
- V7 Motorhead Origin now only $379 (40% off)
- Save up to $250 on selected Dyson vacuums. Includes selected Dyson V11 models.
- FILA: 50% off sitewide sale, prices from $10.
- L’Oreal Paris: 40%-50% off range, including skin, makeup and hair.
- Lavazza: up to 60% off selected coffee products and machines.
- Rebel Sport: up to 30% selected Garmin watches, 50% off selected Garmin Felix 6S watch and buy one get one half price footwear.
- Dell: up to 55% off, including:
- 40% off New Inspiron 15 laptop
- 55% off Alienware 310H Gaming Headset
- 40% off Volstro 15 5000 business laptop
- Converse: Up to 50% Off Selected Styles across Footwear, Apparel and Accessories.
- Gorman: 20- 70% Off Selected Styles.
- Jack London: 60-70% off Storewide.
- Breville: up to 40% off the RRP of selected products with free shipping included
- 10% off sitewide when you spend $70.
- Up to ½ price off selected makeup, haircare and skincare. Brands include L’Oreal Paris, Maybelline New York, Rimmel London, St Tropez, ProX by Olay, OGX and more.
- Spotlight: 50% Off Winter Blankets & Electric Blankets, 40% Off Cookware and 50% Off Dinnerware and Glassware & Cutlery
- Betts: 30-50% Off New Season and Favourites Sitewide and in Store
- Hush Puppies: 30-50% off sitewide
- Target: 20% off Bed, Bath, Home*, 20% off Men’s brands including Fila, Lonsdale, Piping Hot, Mossimo, and Zoo York, 20% off Big branded toys including Barbie, Fisher-Price, Hot Wheels and L.O.L Surprise and 40% off Luggage.
- Michael Hill: 40% off* silver, 30% off* gems, 20% off* diamonds & gold.
- Koala Bamboo: 30-80% off sitewide.
- Petbarn: Up to 40% Off Selected Items” In-Store and Online.
- Wild Secrets: Up to 60% off Sale
- BigW: 20% off LEGO. Other savings on TVs, Kitchen Appliances, Chromebooks, Car seats, Nursery Furniture, and more!
- Adore Beauty: Up to 20% off select products. Top beauty brands involved SkinCeuticals, Dyson, IT Cosmetics, Giorgio Armani and Aspect.
- UGG Express: 15% OFF Store Wide.
- The Watch Factory: up to 50-70% off, including Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, Coach & Olivia Burton.
- Windsor Smith: 30% off sitewide, including boots, sneakers, sandals and more.
- Oaks Hotels & Resorts: Save 30%* at 17 locations across Australia & New Zealand!
- Dealsaway.com: 10% off ALL 75+ trips including:
The National Breast Cancer Foundation is Click Frenzy’s official charity partner this year. Grant Arnott says, “This charity is very close to the team’s and my heart as we know a number of breast cancer survivors, including my mother. We hope that we can raise awareness and much-needed funds for this beautiful charity through retailer’s and shopper’s generosity.”
Humm is the major Buy Now Pay Later partner of Click Frenzy Mayhem. “Humm is Australia’s bigger Buy Now Pay Later, offering limits of up to $30,000 rather than just a few thousand,” says Mr Arnott. “You can shop with humm across a big range of Click Frenzy deals, from fridges to TVs and petcare and can pay down purchases from 5 fortnights, to 5 years, always interest free.”
Paul Roper, Chief Commercial Officer at leading parcel delivery service CouriersPlease – the official shipping partner of Click Frenzy, says, “We’re excited to partner with Click Frenzy this year and help support retailers after the most difficult year yet. Having experienced major spikes in parcel delivery volumes last year following the success of previous shopping events – a 150% increase in the days following some events – we predict we’ll see more consumers shop and support our retail industry this Click Frenzy Mayhem.”
Shopback is also partnering with Click Frenzy, with Country Manager, Angus Muffet saying, “Shopback are excited to be Click Frenzy’s exclusive cashback partner and to be giving customers huge savings on top of great deals. Last year ShopBack customers earned more than $800k in cashback during the November Click Frenzy sales, with one customer earning $1620 and we’re expecting this year to be even bigger.”