Enjoy “hit after hit” as South Australian world class artists will once again share the spotlight with world class tennis players during the Adelaide International from February 22nd to 27th.
The Adelaide International Racquets and Strings Festival will feature live music and entertainment in The Lawn area from 4:00 p.m. daily, with DJ sessions on the Sundeck for night matches and the final two days of the event.
Presented in association with Wasabi Entertainment, the schedule showcases some of Adelaide’s most talented vocalists and musicians including Gab Hyde, Siberian Tiger and The Sundance Kids.
Memorial Drive has previously hosted some of the biggest acts in the world including U2, Bon Jovi, Elton John and Powderfinger.
The festival’s line-up is below.
Racquets and Strings Festival line-up
Sundeck DJ Sessions (Centre Court)
- DJ St Pat – Monday 22 January and Thursday 25 January
- DJ Alex Aungles – Tuesday 23 January and Friday 26 January
- DJ Kai Ward – Wednesday 24 January and Saturday 27 January
The Lawn (from 4:00 p.m. daily)
- Rob Edwards – Monday 22 January
- Gab Hyde – Tuesday 23 January
- Siberian Tiger – Wednesday 24 January
- DJ Lesley Williams – Thursday 25 January
- Laura Hill – Friday 26 January
- The Sundance Kids – Saturday 27 January (from 5.00pm)
Tickets start at $20 for adults with free tickets available for children at all sessions. Fans can access performances using their relevant Adelaide International ticket.
Tickets are on sale via Ticketmaster.