In response to the present environment, HITsa have implemented online access to keep job seekers connected to training, in preparation for industry return.
An industry in demand of employees is home care, aged care and disability care.
Certificate 3 in Individual Support theory work is now available online. HITsa encourages people who have lost their job to consider picking up training during this time.
In response, HITsa is waiving the $200 fee and this course is fully funded by the Government for WorkReady eligible individuals.
The adaptation to blended delivery training means people can access this course on an Online training portal supported by Zoom meet ups, Facebook groups and one on one mentoring.
Theory takes approximately 4 weeks and on completion, HITsa will organise work placement.
Contact HITsa to discuss eligibility, enrolment and course streams of Home & Community or Disability.
Lastly, Job seekers through EST can now access retail training to satisfy current industry demand.
HITsa is an Independent South Australian owned and operated Registered Training organisation.
To contact HITsa email: [email protected].
- Book Review: Little Eyes, by Samanta SchweblinSCI-FI: A chilling portrait of technology and voyeurism, and the sinister reality that lies beneath the most seductive of masks.
- Entertainment Puzzles: You Wanna Piece of Me?Smith Street Books have introduced a series of jigsaw puzzles and other games based around popular TV shows, music and icons.
- Interview: Music Biographer Steve Wide Talks Punk & New WaveWe caught up with music biographer Steve Wide about his new series of books that examine different music genres and their influence on the industry.
- No new cases of COVID-19 found in SAThere are no active cases in SA and 462 people have been cleared of COVID-19.
- Film Review: The Secrets We KeepA woman in 1950s suburbia decides to seek vengeance on her neighbour, who she believes committed war crimes.