Image via Stranger Things
*Since the time of writing, David Harbour has announced he has had to cancel his visits to Adelaide and Brisbane. He sends his sincere apologies and hopes to make it up to his fans soon*
From the Upside Down to Down Under, Stranger Things star David Harbour leads the latest Supanova 2019 Adelaide and Brisbane guest announcements.
It’s been a huge year for Harbour, who not only reprised his role as beloved Hawkins chief of police Jim Hopper in the record-breaking third season of Netflix hit Stranger Things, but also starred as Hellboy in this year’s reboot, and will appear as Red Guardian in the MCU’s hotly anticipated Black Widow film.
Harbour will visit Adelaide on the Saturday of the convention.
Rounding out the latest Supa-Star announcement is Australian actor John Jarratt, known across the globe for his chilling portrayal of Mick Taylor in the Wolf Creek franchise as well as appearances in Boar, Django Unchained and more.
They’ll joined an already talent packed November line-up that includes John Travolta, Billy Zane, Jason Isaacs, Mark Sheppard, Amy Acker and more.
Autograph Tokens are set to go on sale next Monday, 16 September
Other guests scheduled to attend the expo include:
- Julie Benz (Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dexter, Defiance)
- Gregg Sulkin (Runaways, Faking It, Pretty Little Liars)
- Paul Amos (Lost Girl, Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate, Captain Canuck)
- Adam Tuominen (Power Rangers Ninja Storm/DinoThunder, A Second Chance, Underbelly: Razor)
- Linda Ballantyne (Sailor Moon, Avengers: United They Stand, Mia and Me)
- Katie Griffin (Sailor Moon, Totally Spies, Team Galaxy)
- Jen Brown (RWBY, Red vs Blue, Camp Camp)
- Eric Powell (Creator of The Goon)
- Meagan Marie (International Cosplay Supa-Star)
Adelaide: November 2-3, 2019 | Adelaide ShowgroundB