Well here’s a glimmer of kindness in all of the chaos. This morning, Hungry Jack’s in Australia posted on their Facebook page, that from today, all Aussie healthcare workers can pick up a free medium coffee, soft drink or water at any Hungry Jack’s takeaway or drive thru.
In their post, they’ve said that they said “To say thanks for looking after us, we’d like to look after you.” How wonderfully Aussie.
It seems to run until the end of May, and all healthcare workers need to do is show their ID in store or at the Drive Thru and you’ll get your drink free.
Eligible recipients include:
- General Practitioners
- Medical Specialists
- Allied Health Workers
- Pathology, aged care and home cars workers
We all think a little more kindness at the moment would go a long way, and certainly think those on the frontline need all the support we can give them.
Speaking of kindness, if you want a ray of sunshine in your day, head over to The Kindness Pandemic Facebook group. With 377,000 fans as of today, it’s growing like wild and it’s easy to see why. People are posting acts of kindness they’ve witnessed, or been a part of, and it’s wonderful uplifting stuff. Just what we need in this tumultuous times. You can check it out here.
- Cookbook Extract: Chinese Food Made Easy, by Ross DobsonMaster the art of cooking Chinese food at home with these six simple, flavour-packed dishes by bestselling author Ross Dobson.
- Those Who Have Visited Airport In Past 14 Days May Need To Test For COVID-19If you have been in the Adelaide Airport terminal or carpark in the last 14 days and are symptomatic, it is advised you self-isolate and get a test done as soon as possible.
- Heaps Good Indie Beer Pack Brings 12 SA Breweries To YouThis isolation relief pack has the unrivalled variety of 24-different beers to continue the team spirit.
- COVID-19: Driver Assessments, Proof of Age Cards & Other Service SA Services SuspendedFurther safety measures have been implemented at Service SA to stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- Driveway Commemoration Of ANZAC Day Dawn Service Encouraged'Light Up The Dawn' and commemorate ANZAC Day, whether that be from within your home, or at your driveway.