Well here’s a glimmer of kindness in all of the chaos. This morning, Hungry Jack’s in Australia posted on their Facebook page, that from today, all Aussie healthcare workers can pick up a free medium coffee, soft drink or water at any Hungry Jack’s takeaway or drive thru.
In their post, they’ve said that they said “To say thanks for looking after us, we’d like to look after you.” How wonderfully Aussie.
It seems to run until the end of May, and all healthcare workers need to do is show their ID in store or at the Drive Thru and you’ll get your drink free.
Eligible recipients include:
- General Practitioners
- Medical Specialists
- Allied Health Workers
- Pathology, aged care and home cars workers
We all think a little more kindness at the moment would go a long way, and certainly think those on the frontline need all the support we can give them.
Speaking of kindness, if you want a ray of sunshine in your day, head over to The Kindness Pandemic Facebook group. With 377,000 fans as of today, it’s growing like wild and it’s easy to see why. People are posting acts of kindness they’ve witnessed, or been a part of, and it’s wonderful uplifting stuff. Just what we need in this tumultuous times. You can check it out here.
- SA Reaches Tenth Day With No New COVID-19 CasesSouth Australia has marked its tenth day with no new COVID-19 cases ahead of the long weekend.
- South Australian Museum Is Reopening On MondayWith an approved capacity of 80 people at one time, changes have been made to ensure a safe and comfortable visit for everyone.
- How To Be An Indigenous Ally, A Message From The Director Of Aboriginal Programs At Port Adelaide Football ClubPaul Vandenbergh says the “hashtags and black tiles” can’t just be for now, with the issue of racial rights needing to remain a priority.
- PIPPO North Adelaide Delves Into COVID-19 Closure & Reopening With New MenuReopening with a new menu that has middle eastern influences, as well as fresh, honest food that’s full of flavour, Pippo is back better than ever.
- Marion Outdoor Pool To Transform To Waterpark With $4.5Million RevampThe pool will feature a 9m-high tower with four slides and a tipping bucket, a 59sqm play area for the little kids, and more.