IKEA Australia is launching their first ever festival with a focus on sleep. Unlike a music festival that will see visitors dancing into the early hours of the morning, the 12-day festival will showcase solutions to Australian’s most common sleep problems, all designed by IKEA.
To celebrate, locals are invited to take part in all the relaxing activities at IKEA Adelaide from Thursday 26 September until Monday 7 October as part of the Festival of Sleep 2019.
Guests will have access to tailored workshops on how to style your bedroom, how to wake up fresh with yoga and breakfast, mindfulness sessions to help you switch off at night as well as expert advice on how to encourage your baby to sleep through the night, to only name a few.
Aussies will also get a chance to get the inside scoop from Olivia Molly Rogers on how to style your bed to your suit the season and your personality.
As part of the IKEA Festival of Sleep, IKEA is working with local charities throughout Australia with Adelaide proceeds from ticket sales donated and one pillow for every ergonomic pillow purchased at IKEA between 26th September and 7th October to Hutt St Centre.
IKEA FESTIVAL OF SLEEP WORKSHOPS:
- Ask the experts: Refresh your style, your bed, your way, hosted by and IKEA Home Furnishing Expert and a celebrity style ambassador Olivia Molly Rogers
- Speed styling: one on one consultations with IKEA interior design experts
- Through the night: Complete and informed sleep for baby hosted by baby sleep experts from the Baby Sleep Company
- A quiet mind: Mindfulness workshops to put the outside world on mute hosted by local meditation experts from The Zen Room
- Fresh start: Wake up ready for life with Yoga and breakfast, hosted by local yoga teachers
- Restful nights: Creating the perfect recipe for a good night’s sleep
- Smarter Home: How light and sound can help your sleep
FESTIVAL OF SLEEP EVENT DETAILS
WHEN: Thursday 26 September – Monday 7 OctoberT
Ask the experts with Olivia Molly Rogers will be in IKEA Adelaide on Monday 30 September at 10:30am and Tuesday 1t October at 1:30pm
COST: $10 ($5 for IKEA Family members, use promo code IKFESTSLEEP and provide IKEA Family member number at checkout)
Visit IKEA.com for information, timings and how to book workshops across all IKEA Australia stores.