The d’Arenberg Cube opened last summer to the delight of many, and since then they’ve been winning awards for their architecture, their food, and of course, their wine.
It’s only reasonable that their first event on the Top Floor of the cube would be super enticing. You’re looking at a January 19, after hours event which combines the winning combo of wine and music with nuggets. That’s right, nuggets.
Top Floor @ the d’Arenberg Cube is the perfect opportunity to see the glorious summer sunset over McLaren Vale. You’ll be five stories above the vines so you’ll be getting amazing views.
Food will be provided by Motherlode Nuggeteria and wine will be poured from the d’Arenberg stock.
Smooth tunes for our dancers will be provided by the Skin Contact DJs so make sure you’ve got your boogie shoes on.
Tickets are $60 and before you shotgun not being the deso, keep in mind that bus transfers are on offer too from Victoria Square. Grab yours HERE.
Tickets with bus transfer: $90
Saturday 19 January 6.45 – 10.30pm
58 Osborn Rd, McLaren Vale SA 5171
- 2020 SANFL Magarey Medal to be a ‘virtual’ event
- West End Brewery’s beloved Christmas lights cancelled
- SA stays clear of new COVID-19 cases for another day
- SummerSalt Festival Announced for Glenelg Beach
- Hidden cellar door Aunt Alice is worth jumping off the beaten track for