Ladies, it might be time to revise your Melbourne Cup plans for this year because we have just discovered a new event that is guaranteed to tickle your tastebuds.
The Intercontinental Adelaide is giving the Melbourne Cup a French twist in November thanks to the culinary goddess behind CAKE by Jenna Marie, and you could be one of the lucky ones to delight in her sweet creations.
Described as a ‘seamstress of Parisian confections’, Jenna Marie has designed an exclusive dessert menu for the event, treating guests to the likes of the Mademoiselle Chocolat Mousse Dome and the Pear and French Vanilla Tartlette.
Alongside this you can also expect:
- White Creme Tartlettes
- La Vie En Rose
- Lychee and Petale De Rose Tartlettes
- Noisette Mousse Tubes
- Strawberry and Rose Petal Macaron Lollipops
- Citron and Berry Macarons
*Warning: the following photos may cause severe drooling
The elegant high tea will be an unforgettable afternoon combining the best of South Australian produce with a level of decadence and sophistication that could rival the Birdcage at Flemington Racecourse.
Not only will you indulge in CAKE by Jenna Marie desserts, but you can enjoy savoury delights from the brilliant chefs at Riverside Restaurant and the best South Australian wines from The Lane Vineyard; without missing any of the track-side action.
Tickets are limited so you’ll want to get in quick!
• Premium High Tea offering with exclusive items from CAKE by Jenna Marie including bottomless teas.
• 2 hour beverage package including The Lane Lois Sparkling, The Lane Block 10 Sauvignon Blanc and The Lane Block 5 Shiraz, Coopers Pale Ale soft drink and juice
• Lucky door prizes
• All Flemington Races LIVE
Cost: $95 per person
When: 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm, Tuesday 7th November 2017
Where: Riverside Restaurant – North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
To book, please contact Iris Zetter on 08 8238 2405 or [email protected]