Virginia Farm Produce is a proud South Australian family owned and operated business who produce potatoes, onions and almonds, all which are grown at their farms in Virginia and in the South East.
With fresh produce high in demand at the moment, due to the unfolding COVID-19 pandemic, they need hard workers at their packing shed located in Virginia.
If you have been put out of work, or are on unpaid leave due to the current crisis businesses are facing, Virginia Farm Produce are happy to discuss employment periods to get you through until you’re able to return to your regular job.
They need forklift drivers, packers, stackers and graders.
They are taking the COVID-19 rules very seriously, to ensure the health and safety of their workers and customers. As such, if you have traveled anywhere recently, please provide details in your application. Please also provide your availability and work history/resume.
Email Virginia Farm Produce at [email protected]
- Those Who Have Visited Airport In Past 14 Days May Need To Test For COVID-19If you have been in the Adelaide Airport terminal or carpark in the last 14 days and are symptomatic, it is advised you self-isolate and get a test done as soon as possible.
- COVID-19: Driver Assessments, Proof of Age Cards & Other Service SA Services SuspendedFurther safety measures have been implemented at Service SA to stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- Driveway Commemoration Of ANZAC Day Dawn Service Encouraged'Light Up The Dawn' and commemorate ANZAC Day, whether that be from within your home, or at your driveway.
- COVID-19 SA UPDATE: 300 Added To South Australia’s Contact Tracing TeamSouth Australian Premier Steven Marshall has announced that as of today, another 300 people will be joining the state's contact tracing search.
- COVID-19: SA Now Able To Get Medication Available Without PrescriptionSouth Australians in need of an emergency supply of essential medicines during the coronavirus pandemic will now be able to seek their medication without a prescription.
- Kytons Bakery Is Delivering Freshly Baked Hot Cross Directly To Your DoorThis Easter, Kytons Bakery is encouraging gifting hot cross buns to friends, co-workers, employees or clients to brighten someone's day.
- Your Guide To Dining At The Marina Pier From Home (With Delivery & Take Away)Marina Pier are ensuring that you still get to enjoy the flavour bonanza that awaits with their campaign 'Take Away at the Bay' (plus delivery).