Market customers can continue to support local producers through the Adelaide Central Market’s new online store.
Kangaroo Island Stall 17 is leading the initiative in the hope of providing continued support for local businesses that are struggling at this time.
Kangaroo Island has been crippled by the advent of COVID-19 and was devastated by bushfires at the start of the year.
The convenient new online store will give customers continued access to special delivery packs made up of South Australia’s finest produce from some of the Market’s most beloved stalls.
This includes House of Organics, Meat and the Market, Con’s Fine Foods, Kangaroo Island Stall 17, and Vegas Poultry.
Contactless delivery will be available four to five days a week for all those living within a 10km radius of the Market.
It is anticipated that once COVID-19 is over, these new online services will become a permanent part of the Adelaide Central Market Experience.
Click here to access a range of weekly specials and order your delivery pack today.
- Your guide to this year’s best Fleurieu Tasting Australia eventsStart planning your Tasting Australia itinerary with these incredible events in the Fleurieu Peninsula.
- Getaway: Secluded cottage on Kangaroo Island makes for a relaxing holiday spotWe’ve found a holiday house at Island Beach that will allow you to soak up all Kangaroo Island has to offer.
- SA company making Gin & Tonic MarmaladeSA company Fiaje makes a G&T Marmalade perfect for your toast.
- Barossa Vintage Festival hosting Australia’s first community parade since COVIDGet ready to witness the traditional Barossa Vintage Festival parade that kicks off on Saturday April 17 while it makes history as the first community parade & pageant in Australia since the pandemic.
- Angove Family Winemakers wins gold at Australian Organic Wine AwardsIconic South Australian company, Angove Family Winemakers, secures top honours for their 2019 Angove Naturalis Cabernet Sauvignon.