Market customers can continue to support local producers through the Adelaide Central Market’s new online store.
Kangaroo Island Stall 17 is leading the initiative in the hope of providing continued support for local businesses that are struggling at this time.
Kangaroo Island has been crippled by the advent of COVID-19 and was devastated by bushfires at the start of the year.
The convenient new online store will give customers continued access to special delivery packs made up of South Australia’s finest produce from some of the Market’s most beloved stalls.
This includes House of Organics, Meat and the Market, Con’s Fine Foods, Kangaroo Island Stall 17, and Vegas Poultry.
Contactless delivery will be available four to five days a week for all those living within a 10km radius of the Market.
It is anticipated that once COVID-19 is over, these new online services will become a permanent part of the Adelaide Central Market Experience.
Click here to access a range of weekly specials and order your delivery pack today.
- Royal Adelaide Show 2021 tickets now on saleTo be held September 4 to 12, the 2021 Royal Adelaide Show will feature all the usual favourites, including the much-loved competitions, agricultural displays and exhibitions.
- Telstra payphones become free-to-use nationwideTelstra hopes that by making payphones free to use, they can continue being the crucial lifeline to vulnerable Australians nationwide.
- New transit restrictions for returning SA travellers from Sydney AirportPolice Commissioner Grant Stevens gave an update to the South Australian public today on the state’s Delta strain outbreak and the current COVID restrictions.
- OzAsia Festival 2021 program celebrates Asian Australian talent on new levelOzAsia Festival 2021 will feature more than 300 artists in what is expected to be the world’s most significant showcase of Asian Australian talent.
- Lucky Dumpling Market returns in 2021Making its return this year, the Lucky Dumpling Market will bring enticing sounds and flavours that’ll transport you to the bustling street markets of Asia.