Yesterday we put an epic guide together of bars, restaurants and cafes that are opening tomorrow once lockdown ends and restrictions lift, and what we noticed is that were were a STACK of places also opening at midnight tonight.
So for those of you who are keen to go out the second lockdown ends, here’s a list of some places you might want to check out.
“Hard to keep up right??”
“But man, we’ve become experts at packing down and up again!”
“So let’s open for some quiet drinks Saturday midnight”
If you’re keen for a “Shortest Lockdown in History” drink, join the crew at Hains & Co. Covid numbers and safety applies of course… because they love South Australia!
23 Gilbert Place, Adelaide 5000
In 53 years of business, Marcellina has never closed and never had a day off! Their kitchen and ovens have constantly run. Through storms, blackouts, Christmas, public holidays and more, their staff & pizza ovens keep rolling. So during this week’s lockdown, Mr Marcellina, the man behind the brand, keep cooking at home! All of their stores are reopening tommorrow, but you can grab some of their delicious pizza tonight from midnight at Marcellina Hindley Street, Darlington & Munno Para.
273 Hindley Street, Adelaide
1512 Main S Rd, Sturt
8/262 Curtis Rd, Munno Para West
Thinking beachside for your midnight adventure? The Moseley is opening its doors and is ready to welcome you back!
11 Moseley Square, Glenelg SA 5022
This family-owned business is opening for your late night bites! With 31 pizzas on their menu, pasta, ribs, hotdogs, wedges, satays, yiros pizzas & more, you won’t leave hungry!
44 Hillier Rd, Morphett Vale SA 5162
Siberia boasts a cozy balcony top bar overlooking the Adelaide Parklands. Seriously though, the views are awesome. And they’re opening at midnight, so get along and support them. Try their artisan Vodka and Prancing Pony Purity brews.
6 East Terrace Adelaide SA 5000
While Zac Efron probably won’t be there this time, you can hit up Cry Baby from 00:01 Sunday and again from 4pm. Good drinks & good times on the table til 2am.
17 Solomon St, Adelaide SA 5000
Ramsgate Hotel (EDIT: They’ve now decided not to open yet, sorry!)
Andddd the Rammy is back!! It’s time to ‘Get On The Beers’.
328 Seaview Road, Henley Beach
Another place offering late night eats from midnight is Da Vinci, who are opening from midnight to 3am, then again from 8am-3am. There you’ll be able to find a menu where authentic Italian cuisine meets their all time favourite American dishes.
10 O’Connell Street North Adelaide. Ph. 07 7079 6801
Know of any others? Email [email protected] and we’ll do what we can to help promote them.
- New changes in places for border restrictions and residential aged careSouth Australia Police have issued new Directions in relation to border restrictions and residential aged care.
- We’ve found one of the most Christmassy houses in AdelaideHow EPIC are the Christmas decorations at this Adelaide house?!
- GABS beer festival launches new design-led six packThese unique tins boast some of the coolest can designs around
- Carols by Candlelight event to go ahead with intimate virtual spinAn all-star list of performers has been confirmed for this year’s virtual Carols by Candlelight celebration, to be held on December 13th.
- Japanese asteroid spacecraft to have fireball landing in Woomera this weekA six year mission to gather asteroid samples from space, ends this week, as a Japanese spacecraft plans its fiery landing in SA.