Since it opened its doors, Little Korea has been quietly going about its business down a little street in Adelaide’s CBD.
Situated on Hyde Street, the building was formerly a Korean restaurant as well, but since opening its doors in September, Little Korea has brought something fresh to the scene.
The menu is peppered with all your usual Korean favourites, including Korean Fried Chicken (which goes down a treat with a bottle of Korean beer – try the Cass), Bibimbab, and plenty of other delicious options.
At the end of the restaurant, there’s a giant projector which streams constant K-POP video clips, and to be honest, it’s amazing.
It certainly adds some entertainment to your visit (especially if your mates are constantly on their phones too).
The highlight of Little Korea though, has to be the cartoon corner.
It’s an instagram dream.
Hand painted in black and white, the corner features a little table and two chairs, and is ADORABLE.
You can find Little Korea at Hyde Street, Adelaide and they’re open for lunch Monday to Friday, 11:00am – 2:30pm, and dinner Monday to Saturday, 5:00pm – 9:30pm.
- There’s a pickle party coming to Adelaide this week
- Veggie Vie is moving & extending hours into dinnertime trade
- First-ever Brighton Winter Solstice is on today for one day only
- First look at Loose Caboose’s new wintery menu
- The Wheaty now selling their signature beers for takeaway