We all love the hustle and bustle, glitz and glamour of our beloved Fringe Festival — but the truth is that being a Fringe artist isn’t just bright lights and applause.
There are plenty of fees and struggles involved that those of us being entertained probably aren’t aware of, but one inner city bar is hoping to lighten the load a little.
If you know any artists performing at Fringe or volunteers helping the whole festival run smoothly, give them a heads up about Lindes Lane.
The bar is offering daily drink and food specials for Fringe artists and volunteers from 15 February to 17 March. Just flash your Fringe artist/employee badge!
Tucked away just off Rundle Mall, Lindes Lane is a great getaway nook to unwind between shows or take a lunch break.
They’ve even got an underground bar, which works perfect for a cool hideaway on balmy nights. And their Lindes Laneway Small Bar is also returning on weekends during the Festival, serving up 78 Degrees gin, cocktail jugs, and beer and cider from the finest SA brewers.
Artistic duo, Timmis & Adams, will be rocking the laneway and Barlow piano every Fringe Friday night from 6pm for your musical enjoyment as well.
Discounts for Fringe artists and volunteers include:
- $6 Tap Beer (SA Brewers)
- $8 Glasses of Wine
- $10 Pizzas (Lunch + Dinner)
- $3 Coffees (Roasted by Elementary)
You can find Lindes Lane down the laneway near the Malls Ball.
- NEW! Mr Potato Is Opening A Third Location Which Is Spud-Tacular News
- Barossa Valley Chocolate Company Launches Ultimate Freckle Pack
- Pot Painting With Unlimited Drinks & Burritos COMING SOON To A Secret Location
- Book Review: Anzac Girl, by Kate Simpson
- Take on Adelaide’s Newest Challenge at the Danger Close Gel Ball Arena