The Laneway Festival, which turned 10 this year today announces the 2015 Australasian festival dates and venue details.
After its successful debut in 2014, Laneway returns to the historic site at Harts Mill, Port Adelaide, where an industrial space meets the stunning waterfront of the Port River. The festival promises more grass, incredible food and more shade as it continues to step up the grade at this gorgeous venue. Adelaide will also welcome those aged 16 years and older for the very first time
It’s been a decade since Danny Rogers and Jerome Borazio threw a party and called it a festival down by the ‘colourful’ alley in the backstreets of the Melbourne CBD in 2005. In that time, Laneway has hosted some of the world’s best artists before they went on to become major stars.
In 2015, we return to this year’s iconic locations in Singapore, New Zealand and five Australian cities. An urban music experience like no other, the Laneway Festival continues to define itself by its creative collabs (food, markets, local art and more) and A+ line-up. And we cannot wait.
The full festival line-up for all three countries will be announced at 9AM on Thursday 2nd October.
Full Laneway Festival 2015 Dates
- Saturday 24 January – Singapore – The Meadow, Gardens by the Bay
- Monday 26 January – Auckland – Silo Park
- Saturday 31 January – Brisbane – Brisbane Showgrounds, Bowen Hills (16+)
- Sunday 1 February – Sydney – Sydney College of the Arts (SCA), Rozelle
- Friday 6 February – Adelaide – Harts Mill, Port Adelaide (16+)
- Saturday 7 February – Melbourne – Footscray Ccommunity Arts Centre (FCAC) & The River’s Edge
- Sunday 8 February – Fremantle – Esplenade Reserve & West End