A few months ago in our office, we had an OMG moment, when half of our team realised that Lord of the Fries served only vegan food. They’d been eating at the take away joint and enjoying their burgers and fries since it opened, and hadn’t realised. All they knew, was that it was delicious.
Well the geniuses behind the menu at Lord of the Fries aren’t sitting on their successful laurels. They have come up with a new offering, which is sure to win over even more fans. It’s a new range of vegan ice cream sandwiches.
They not only look delicious, but the names are bloody awesome.
Meet the Cherry Seinfeld, the Triple Choc Chip Slick Rick, and the Cookies & Cream Dean & Gene Ween.
It’s just another delicious option for vegans (and non-vegans) of Adelaide, to beat the heat this Summer.
Latest Vegan Articles
- Vegan Junk Food Favourite Opens Second Bakery
- Stuff Your Face At This Vegan Pizza And Wine Pop-Up
- Lord of the Fries Launches New Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches
- This Vegan Feed Me Menu Is A Flavour Adventure
- Adelaide’s Vegetarian/Vegan Hot Spot Guide