If you haven’t had the chance to stay at The Mayfair Hotel in Adelaide, you’re missing out. Personally, I’ve stayed there during big weekends in the city, on my wedding night, and while we’ve had friends in town – and if there’s one thing I know about The Mayfair – it’s got the WORLD’S BEST BEDS.
Seriously, they’re amazing.
Their beds have won pretty much all the hotel awards going too, including the ‘Best Bed Award’ in the 2018 Australian Gourmet Traveller Hotel Awards.
The fact that the five-star bespoke hotel also has incredible food, and beautiful rooms (I mean the whole place is just old school glamour), plus great views out over the city, means it ticks a lot of boxes.
So when we heard that The Mayfair Hotel, and its elegant rooms with hand-crafted furnishings, custom-made beds and premium hotel facilities was offering (what we think is Adelaide’s first) self-isolation luxury suites, we thought you should know.
Particularly now that anyone traveling into Adelaide from interstate or overseas will need to comply with 14-days of self-isolation. So keep your family and friends safe, and isolate in luxury.
The current ‘Isolation package’ that’s on offer lets you self-isolate, the Mayfair way, from $217 per night. Stay 14 nights and enjoy a complimentary upgrade to a Luxury King Room. Breakfast, lunch and dinner served to your door daily. Stay entertained with complimentary WiFi and Mini Bar. There’s even a bath for soaking away your stress. There’s worse ways to live for 14 days right? Click here for more details.
All the appropriate provisions in line with Government guidelines are in hand.
For everyone else who just wants to get out of the house, but needs to stay in and limit social contact, why not have the ultimate night in. Enjoy unlimited movies while iconic South Australian sweets and popcorn are served to your door. Wake up the next morning and relax over a sumptuous in-room breakfast. Click here for more details.
Another option on offer at the moment is for guests to reconnect and relax as a family while iconic South Australian treats are served to your door. Enjoy in-room breakfast the following morning. Interconnecting rooms available. Click here for more details.
Can’t go out for a romanic night or special occasion? Celebrate in isolation with your loved one, where you can cuddle up in one of The Mayfair’s gorgeous rooms, where you can unwind with Sparkling Wine and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries. The relaxation continues into the morning with in-room breakfast and late check-out. Click here for more information.
The Mayfair Hotel is located at 45 King William Street, Adelaide. Phone +61 8 8210 8888 or visit www.mayfairhotel.com.au
- National Pharmacies Alerts Customers After Staff Tests Positive To COVID-19Important information if you visited the impacted store on March 29 or 30.
- Those Who Have Visited Airport In Past 14 Days May Need To Test For COVID-19If you have been in the Adelaide Airport terminal or carpark in the last 14 days and are symptomatic, it is advised you self-isolate and get a test done as soon as possible.
- COVID-19: Driver Assessments, Proof of Age Cards & Other Service SA Services SuspendedFurther safety measures have been implemented at Service SA to stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- Driveway Commemoration Of ANZAC Day Dawn Service Encouraged'Light Up The Dawn' and commemorate ANZAC Day, whether that be from within your home, or at your driveway.
- COVID-19 SA UPDATE: 300 Added To South Australia’s Contact Tracing TeamSouth Australian Premier Steven Marshall has announced that as of today, another 300 people will be joining the state's contact tracing search.