Adelaide Fringe favourite Matt Tarrant is set to build on his award-winning brand of world-class magic and mind-blowing mentalism with his biggest show to date, Happy.
The brand-new show will be performed at Gluttony, The Cornucopia from February 19 to March 21.
Adelaide audiences will be the first to experience Happy, a show developed by Matt to provide audiences with escapism from what has been a challenging time in the world for many.
Happy will present Matt’s much-loved signature brand of mentalism, magic and wonder coupled with some new technological innovations and collaborations that will leave audiences speechless and wanting more.
Specific show details are top-secret, so the show is packed with many surprises.
Happy promises a virtual collaboration with magicians who are unable to make it to Adelaide Fringe due to the current pandemic, including a special guest and a routine that has been seven years in the making.
Tarrant, who hasn’t been on stage since Adelaide Fringe 2020, is excited to perform for hometown audiences again.
“The last year has reminded me how fortunately I am to do what I love for a living, and how happy I am up on stage performing for audiences,” he says.
“This is my chance to give back and pass that happiness to my audience.”
2021 will mark ten years of sell-out success at Adelaide Fringe for the internationally acclaimed entertainer. According to Adelaide Fringe Director and CEO, Heather Croall, Matt has been an integral part of the festival.
“It is great to have local award-winning talent returning to Adelaide Fringe in 2021!” Croall says.
Don’t miss the opportunity to see Matt Tarrant’s Happy live at Adelaide Fringe 2021.
- Get ready for vines, wines and vibes at McLaren Vale’s open-air discoPack your picnic blanket, your best festival outfit and your friends and get down to McLaren Vale for guaranteed good times all around at Day Disco!
- The iconic ‘Big Galah’ gets a makeover for its 30th birthdayFor its 30th birthday this year, this 8-metre high Galah has undergone a much-needed ‘facelift’!
- The Ghan announces first-ever day trip to the Clare ValleyJourney Beyond have just announced the launch of the Ghan’s first-ever day trip to Clare Valley!
- The full list of winners from the 2021 SA Restaurant & Catering HOSTPLUS Awards for ExcellenceSouth Australia’s best restaurants, dining experiences, caterers, menus, chefs wine lists and more were awarded tonight at the Adelaide Convention Centre. Here’s a list of the winners.
- Australia’s best mini golf course is opening soon in South AustraliaGet ready Adelaide, because the country’s best mini golf course is opening soon and it looks epic!