Adelaide Fringe favourite Matt Tarrant is set to build on his award-winning brand of world-class magic and mind-blowing mentalism with his biggest show to date, Happy.
The brand-new show will be performed at Gluttony, The Cornucopia from February 19 to March 21.
Adelaide audiences will be the first to experience Happy, a show developed by Matt to provide audiences with escapism from what has been a challenging time in the world for many.
Happy will present Matt’s much-loved signature brand of mentalism, magic and wonder coupled with some new technological innovations and collaborations that will leave audiences speechless and wanting more.
Specific show details are top-secret, so the show is packed with many surprises.
Happy promises a virtual collaboration with magicians who are unable to make it to Adelaide Fringe due to the current pandemic, including a special guest and a routine that has been seven years in the making.
Tarrant, who hasn’t been on stage since Adelaide Fringe 2020, is excited to perform for hometown audiences again.
“The last year has reminded me how fortunately I am to do what I love for a living, and how happy I am up on stage performing for audiences,” he says.
“This is my chance to give back and pass that happiness to my audience.”
2021 will mark ten years of sell-out success at Adelaide Fringe for the internationally acclaimed entertainer. According to Adelaide Fringe Director and CEO, Heather Croall, Matt has been an integral part of the festival.
“It is great to have local award-winning talent returning to Adelaide Fringe in 2021!” Croall says.
Don’t miss the opportunity to see Matt Tarrant’s Happy live at Adelaide Fringe 2021.
- BNKR hosting massive sample sale this weekendBNKR Store is hosting a massive sample sale this weekend with all of your favourite brands from just $10!
- Screenmakers Conference to inspire the next generation of storytellersThe MCX Screenmakers Conference is running July – August 2021, for the seventh year, bringing together industry professionals and storytellers for an event like no other.
- SA’s first dedicated rum distillery, Mad Monkey, launch Caribbean Tiki tasting roomAdelaide’s first dedicated rum distillery, Mad Monkey Distillery, are launching their brand-new tasting room with a Caribbean Tiki twist.
- South Australia’s first vegan deli coming soon from Let Them EatPopular vego & vegan eatery Let Them Eat have announced they will open a new stall and vegan deli at the Adelaide Central Market later this year.
- Meet the resident pups at South Australia’s cellar doorsAs well as incredible locally grown produce and stunning vineyard views, these cellar doors are home to some adorable furry friends.