Feature image courtesy of @atusa.xox
To impress the one you love, and make it a Valentine’s Day to remember, 5-Star luxury hotel The Mayfair has crafted a ‘Yours Truly’ Valentine’s Experience to spoil you and your significant other.
Choose from a sumptuous seafood feast on Friday February 12, or an exquisite 3-course menu on Saturday February 13 or Sunday February 14, for $179 per person at the award-winning Mayflower Restaurant.
Each includes a champagne cocktail on arrival, side dishes for the table and a beautifully curated plate of Valentine’s sweets to share.
The Mayflower also offers a wine list to complement any meal and is highly regarded for its attention to detail and superior level of service.
To truly make it memorable, the Mayfair is offering 10% off accommodation to Valentine’s Day event attendees, when booked direct with the Mayfair Hotel for stays February 12 to February 14.
Awarded ‘Best 5-Star Hotel in Australia’ by Trivago in 2019, and ‘Best Hotel Bed’ by Australian Gourmet Traveller in 2018, we’re confident you won’t be disappointed.
Customised romantic enhancements are available to your room, too, including French champagne, platters of sweets and Valentine’s inspired floral arrangements.
You can browse the Mayfair’s range of luxury accommodation options here or call (08) 8210 8817 to make a dinner booking. The Mayfair Hotel is in the heart of the CBD at 45 King William Street.
- Tim Minchin, Anne Wills and Bob Downe coming to Adelaide Cabaret FestivalTim Minchin plus Bob Downe with Anne “Willsy” Wills are among performers starring in two new headline shows, as part of Adelaide Cabaret Festival 2021.
- Ruby Red Flamingo & Coccobello crew opening Spaghetti Island on GougerGouger Street’s Spaghetti Island leans into the pedigree of restaurant siblings Ruby Red Flamingo, L’Italy, and Spaghetti Crab.
- Go back to basics at Hanky Panky, Glenelg’s newest dive barFrom the owners of Fourth comes a stripped-down joint serving up classic drinks and toasties on Jetty Road.
- Gang Gang is slinging burgers in the CBD for Adelaide’s festival seasonWe’re delighted to report the Gang Gang food truck has parked itself in Rundle Mall for the duration of Adelaide’s festival season.
- Paolo Sebastian announces shoe line at showcase of new collectionThe SA fashion house announced its new shoe line alongside the showcase of the 2020-21 autumn / winter Heirloom collection during a beautiful event at Mercedes-Benz Unley.