Brimming with interactive magic and mind-blowing mentalism, five-time Adelaide Fringe award winner Matt Tarrant is back for 2019.
In his brand new show More Unsolved, Matt promises to leave audiences happily bewildered, with all-new tricks guaranteed to bamboozle even the biggest sceptics.
Tarrant’s journey to the top was a rather unconventional one, leaving his top-end job at one of Australia’s top four banks at the age of 27 to throw himself fully into his budding career as a professional magician and mentalist.
Springing to national attention in 2017 as a fan-favourite on top-rating television juggernaut Australian Survivor, on which he placed fifth overall, Tarrant has fast become one of Australia’s most in-demand entertainers.
More UNSOLVED is his third major solo show, developed over five years, that combines his favourite pieces of magic and stories from a colourful career.
Matt Tarrant: More UNSOLVED is on February 19 – March 17 at Gluttony. Get tickets here.
- Escape Everything At This McLaren Vale Glamping Getaway
- Buffalo Wing Co. Bring Southern Fried Chicken To Adelaide’s West
- Is This Adelaide’s Most Underrated Wedding Venue
- Wild Nectre, New Cafe, Bar And Dining Space Opening Today
- This $30 Siren to Siren Drinks Package Has Just Made Game Day Even Better