We’ve finally found the ultimate way to help a great charity, while doing something we’re great at.
Shopping for a cause!
Go on a weekend shopping trip like no other! This exclusive, money can’t buy experience will give you the once in a lifetime opportunity to have the whole of MYER to yourself…and by joining the tour you will be helping TeamKids and the Women’s and Children’s Hospital in Adelaide.
The fab guys over at Peregrine Travel are organising this unique shopping trip to Melbourne, and money raised will go towards the TeamKids Beach House project.
The TeamKids ‘Beach House’ is a unique solution to one of the great unmet needs to provide much needed purpose built holiday accommodation for South Australian families who are caring around-the-clock for children suffering long term and life limiting illnesses.
These are families – often suffering financial stress due to the demands of constant care – who are unable to use mainstream holiday facilities due to their child’s often complex care needs.
The Beach House will be the first holiday house in South Australia for children with complex needs.
So how does shopping come in to this? Well there’s a tour group leaving Adelaide on the 24th of June, for an exclusive shopping trip in Melbourne.
You pay $560 per person twin share, departing Adelaide (flights included).
What’s included in the package?
• Qantas economy flight Adelaide to Melbourne at 6:40am on Saturday 24 June 2017
• Qantas economy flight Melbourne to Adelaide at 17:40pm on Sunday 25 June 2017
• One night accommodation in Melbourne at the Intercontinental Hotel (twin share), including breakfast
• Return group airport coach transfers in Melbourne
• Exclusive access shopping experience in MYER. You will be treated to canapes and champagne on arrival and get an inside look at what’s new in fashion this season with a professional stylist. Once the store is closed on Saturday evening you will have the opportunity to shop privately at your own leisurely pace.
• Special tour only offers and giveaways during your shopping experience.
• Single supplement can be arranged for an additional cost of $132pp
• Guests are able to share a room with a passenger on a separate booking.
If you cannot attend the trip but would still like to contribute to fundraising efforts please visit www.teamkids.com.au/shoppingtrip to make a tax deductible donation today.