Morrison is the latest fashion label to join the high end brands, including Alannah Hill, Lisa Ho and Zimmerman, which are culminating on Rundle Street in Adelaide.
The boutique will be officially launched on July 21st with a VIP, invite-only affair, but for those who can’t wait, the store is already trading.
Some key design features of the Morrison Rundle Street store include:
- European Oak flooring imported from Italy;
- Lighting from a beautiful French designer by the name of Celine Deucet;
- The walls are covered in a European polished plaster. The company Morrison work with has done a high-number of luxury stores across Europe plus residential work for Sting and Sir Elton John;
- The full height curtains are Belgium linen from the oldest linen mill in the world;
- and most importantly, Morrison are very proud of the local shop fitters – Reality Builders – who have achieved a fantastic result.
The store opens with our transition from the ‘Soul’ winter collection into their new ‘Redemption’ Summer collection. With ample space to showcase their very special seasonal fashion pieces plus the classic Morrison favourites which are the staple of many well-dressed women’s wardrobes.