A few weeks ago, we told you all about the food extravaganza that is Paracombe Wines’ Swedish Long Lunch. Now, we’re excited to give you an inside look into the menu, designed by International Swedish Chef, Anders Roberg – and boy, does it sound good.
On Friday 3 November, from 12:30pm – 5:30pm, you’ll get to devour not only the delicious menu, but a huge range of old, new and never-before-seen Paracombe Wines as well as some incredible world cheeses thanks to Johan Lidby.
Without further ado, here’s the South Aussie produce-inspired menu you’ll be drooling over for days to come.
The event begins with canapes, as all good events do. How do oysters with raspberry vinegar and shallots, smokey salmon tartar with crème fraiche and herbs, or cold vegetables consume with zesty scallops sound? Mouth-watering? We thought as much.
You’ll then enjoy a huge range of meals including:
- Tuna with Asian style vinaigrette, deep fried shallots, coriander and sesame seeds.
- Lemon marinated kingfish with asparagus salad and dill emulsion.
- Shellfish bisque with shellfish sausage.
- Veal tartar with brown butter and mushrooms.
- Duck confit tortellini with fresh pea/bean veloute.
- Lamb racks with garlic purée, sweet and sour red capsicums, olives and lamb jus.
- Pulled shin of venison with celeriac purée, glazed beets, new season onions and
red wine sauce.
- Ribeye of beef on the BBQ with warm salad and parmesan dressing
Finish off the day right with a refreshing dish of fresh strawberries with lime custard and cinnamon bun croutons. Honestly, we’re pretty sure our dreams will consist of us chowing down on this menu from now on.
At only $150pp, you don’t want to miss the chance to devour the menu of your South Aussie produce dreams, so you’ll need to get in quick as seats are limited for this exclusive lunch.
To book call (08) 8380 5058 or email [email protected]paracombewines.com