FINALLY, we don’t have to hide our deep, deep love for the ol’ carb. There’s a new venue in town that’s celebrating all things potato, and spuddenly everything seems right with the world.
While taters gonna hate, we’re in love with Mr Potato, which has opened on Durham Street, just off Jetty Road.
Tyson and Jess, the brains behind this operation, are all about encouraging educated, nutritional, healthy, delicious meal choices on the run.
While baked potatoes are going to be an obvious favourite (and yes, you can choose your own toppings with the ‘load your own’ option, poke bowl style), there’s also things like sweet potato salads, and even a vegan, dairy free, sugar free & gluten free potato ice cream!
I don’t know about you but i yam rooting for this place to be a huge success.
So now that only question is, tuber or not tuber.
- Book Review: The Folk of the Air Book 2: The Wicked King, by Holly Black
- Cookbook Review: Flour and Stone, by Nadine Ingram
- New Restaurant: 8020BK Thai Fusion Opens In City Laneway
- Japanese All-You-Can-Eat Restaurant To Open In CBD
- There’s A Fig Bar Making Your Fig Dreams Come True