It’s no surprise that d’Arenberg is raking in wins all around the country. From the amazing architectural job on the Cube and their decadent menu, (not to mention d’Arenberg wines), the winery has been lauded by critics everywhere.
They’ve started 2019 very well, being awarded two Chef Hats for 2019 by the Australian Good Food & Travel Guide in January.
More recently, on February 11, d’Arenberg Cube Restaurant was named the Regional Restaurant of the Year at the Gault & Millau Australia 2019 Restaurant Awards.
The 2019 G&M Australia Restaurant Guide Launch in Sydney see’s 15 coveted awards handed out to national finalists. These include, Restaurant of the Year, Chef of the Year, Producer of the Year, New Talent and many more.
The Cube restaurant has been recognised as the best regional restaurant nationally. It just keeps getting more exciting with their highly anticipated event, the Surrealist Ball also coming very soon, read all about it here.
- SA’s southern shores to host a list of pop-up events this summer
- New Benbullen Retreat offers luxury escape overlooking Barossa Valley
- Goodness Coffee Co. is one of Aldinga’s most charming cafés
- Hottest 100 open air party is coming to the CBD in 2022
- New Christmas Cracker Trail app takes you on a festive journey through the city