The National Wine Centre, like many other businesses, has found a new way to share their wealth of wine knowledge with South Australians, with an all new virtual wine masterclass series, at home.
Ideal for relieving the boredom in a social setting, their new masterclasses are perfect for wine lovers who want to responsibly distance from others.
No need to let the current social restrictions dampen your love of wine tasting and wine education. Their new masterclasses include all the wine samples delivered to your doorstep in flat-base glass tubes with screw tops, and their Sommelier host broadcast to your screens.
The virtual tasting will cost $40 for one person or $70 for two adults in the same household (their regular in-Centre masterclasses start from $60, so it’s a bargain!)
- 6 x 50ml Wine Samples with FREE DELIVERY within 20km of the Adelaide CBD with plans to expand further locally and interstate in the coming months.
- Matching Tasting Notes (supplied as a pdf via email)
- 2 Hour Virtual Masterclass hosted by a member of their Sommerlier team with plenty of time for Q&A
You will need:
- 6 Wine Glasses
- A Computer with Internet Access, a Webcam and Microphone (for interactive Q&A)
*Please note you will be emailed a video conference code to login online the morning of the masterclass.
You must be 18+ to participate.
When: Thu 9th Apr 2020, 8:00 pm – Thu 30th Apr 2020, 10:00 pm
Where: Your house, shoes optional.
Register here: https://events.humanitix.com/the-nwc-at-home?c=facebook
- Incredible Chef Offers In-House Dinners For Barossa VisitorsGetaway SA has joined forces with Barossa Chef Stuart Oldfield to create a unique dining experience for Barossa holidaymakers
- Hutt Street To Get Sparkling MakeoverBeautiful new lighting will add a welcome glow to Hutt Street, as restrictions ease, and traders welcome people back to the precinct.
- Aussie Woman Creates Tinder For Online Sales“It’s a bit like the Tinder of promotions, you just swipe left and you can skin and save. You can save a list and then next time you can go straight to your list.”
- New COVID-19 Case In South Australia FoundThe woman had been quarantining in Victoria but was given an exemption to travel into South Australia for “compelling” family reasons.
- Banjo’s Bakery Cafe Answers Your Pastry Dreams With ‘A Pie A Day’ GiveawayWin ‘A Pie A Day’ for one year.