Easter is a busy time of year, we get it. You’re busy organising family trips, BBQs, Easter Sunday breakfast, and helping the Easter Bunny get a move on with the annual Easter Egg hunt for the kids.
Sometimes the little things escape you. Maybe you’re en route to the annual Easter family camping trip and the thought of picking up some firewood and gas has slipped your mind. Maybe with all the excitement over the 4 day long weekend you’ve completely forgotten to get some hot cross buns.
There are loads of things that you might not have even thought of but you can still get over the Easter long weekend. Our little secret is to hit your local OTR where they have the following:
1. Firewood – what’s better than an Autumn night by the campfire, and if you have forgotten the marshmallows they have them as well!
2. Gas – You’d be mighty unpopular amongst friends if you forgot the gas bottle when firing up the BBQ.
3. Easter Eggs – sometimes it’s the most obvious of things that you forget. But seriously what’s Easter without Easter Eggs?!
5. Hot Cross Buns – Easter without hot cross buns is just wrong. Check out Brumby’s new Nutella Hot Cross Buns – they are to die for!
6. Gardening soils and mulch – maybe you’re spending the weekend tackling the gardening…
7. Batteries – because everyone runs out when they least expect it!
With so many of the shops closing over the long weekend you can always get your essentials/all those things that you forgot to get at OTR, because they never close! Win!