Come on South Australia…. let’s #buythemacoffee
A new campaign is launching today in SA, which aims to support our local healthcare professionals, by buying them a coffee or tea during the COVID-19 crisis.
After those behind the concept spoke with local doctors and nurses, one thing was clear – a good coffee helps them get through a shift!
The campaign is teaming up with local legends Midnight Espresso Adelaide. The mobile coffee providers are very unique, operating between 11pm and 4am specifically to service hospitals and emergency services.
They’ll be using the funds raised to provide coffees at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Flinders Medical Centre, Women’s and Children’s Hospital & SA Ambulance Service.
In Adelaide, 100% of funds raised will be donated to Midnight Espresso Adelaide, who are already visiting hospitals across Adelaide to deliver coffee nightly.
To follow along please visit: https://www.instagram.com/buythemacoffee/
- ST. ALi Italian Film Festival : The Goddess of FortuneWhen their long-time friend leaves her two children with Alessandro and Arturo they are in the middle of a break-up. Will their relationship survive this extra burden?
- No new COVID-19 cases & no active cases reported in SAThere are no active cases in SA, and 464 people have been cleared of COVID-19.
- LOC to set up lo-fi wine bar in the CBDThe South Australian business is preparing to call Hindmarsh Square it’s home as of next month as it opens a flagship store – LOC Bottle Bar.
- Another popular beachside fireworks display has been cancelledWhilst the council still hopes to proceed with many of the Summer events it has planned, the New Year’s Eve fireworks isn’t feasible with the current social distancing requirements.
- CheeseFest announces new home and Gather & GrazeAustralia’s favourite CheeseFest+FERMENT festival is back, as Gather & Graze, at a new temporary home with live cooking demonstrations, chef stalls, niche bars and delicious produce.