Come on South Australia…. let’s #buythemacoffee
A new campaign is launching today in SA, which aims to support our local healthcare professionals, by buying them a coffee or tea during the COVID-19 crisis.
After those behind the concept spoke with local doctors and nurses, one thing was clear – a good coffee helps them get through a shift!
The campaign is teaming up with local legends Midnight Espresso Adelaide. The mobile coffee providers are very unique, operating between 11pm and 4am specifically to service hospitals and emergency services.
They’ll be using the funds raised to provide coffees at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Flinders Medical Centre, Women’s and Children’s Hospital & SA Ambulance Service.
In Adelaide, 100% of funds raised will be donated to Midnight Espresso Adelaide, who are already visiting hospitals across Adelaide to deliver coffee nightly.
To follow along please visit: https://www.instagram.com/buythemacoffee/
- Incredible Chef Offers In-House Dinners For Barossa VisitorsGetaway SA has joined forces with Barossa Chef Stuart Oldfield to create a unique dining experience for Barossa holidaymakers
- Hutt Street To Get Sparkling MakeoverBeautiful new lighting will add a welcome glow to Hutt Street, as restrictions ease, and traders welcome people back to the precinct.
- Aussie Woman Creates Tinder For Online Sales“It’s a bit like the Tinder of promotions, you just swipe left and you can skin and save. You can save a list and then next time you can go straight to your list.”
- New COVID-19 Case In South Australia FoundThe woman had been quarantining in Victoria but was given an exemption to travel into South Australia for “compelling” family reasons.
- Banjo’s Bakery Cafe Answers Your Pastry Dreams With ‘A Pie A Day’ GiveawayWin ‘A Pie A Day’ for one year.