SA Health has identified COVID-19 exposure locations. If you attended an exposure location, you are required to follow the relevant health advice.
CLOSE CONTACT EXPOSURE LOCATIONS
Adelaide– The Dog and Duck
· Friday 31 December – 10.00pm to 11.00pm
Gawler– Exchange Hotel
· Friday 24 December – 6.30pm to 10.30pm
Port Augusta West– West Augusta Football Club Gym
· Thursday 30 December – 2.00pm to 3.00pm
· Wednesday 29 December – 11.00am to 12.00pm
· Tuesday 28 December – 2.00pm to 3.00pm
Close contacts – If you were at one of the above ‘Close contact exposure locations’ at the specified dates and times, you must:
· immediately quarantine for 7 days since you were at the exposure location
· get an initial PCR test
· get a PCR test again on day 6 if initial test negative (a negative day 6 PCR test is required to be released from quarantine)
· get a PCR test immediately if symptoms develop (be mindful of symptoms for up to 14 days)
· not attend high risk settings or COVID Management Plan events for 14 days after exposure
· wear a surgical mask when around others
· avoid contact with vulnerable people, avoid non-essential activities where possible and avoid shared spaces and maintain physical distancing on days 8 to 14 after exposure.
If you were at any of the above locations, but not at the specified date and time, monitor yourself for symptoms and get tested as soon as symptoms develop.
You may not always receive a call, SMS or email from SA Health. You must follow the relevant health advice even if you have not been contacted.
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, seek testing as soon as possible.
Find your nearest testing site at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDtesting
More information is available at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing