There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 590 cases notified in South Australia.
Two people who had been at Brisbane’s Hotel Grand Chancellor who entered SA have been followed up by SA Health and they are no longer in the state. SA Health are in the process of confirming if an additional two
people from the hotel have recently arrived via Victoria.
Please note there has been an update to today’s earlier article re Brisbane’s Hotel Grand Chancellor
SA Health have confirmed one person has arrived in South Australia via Victoria and is now in quarantine. Upon further investigation, one of the two people believed to have left the state remains in South Australia and is also currently in quarantine.
People who entered SA from New South Wales between 8 January and 13 January 2021 who are currently in quarantine can apply to SA Health for a review of their quarantine requirement on a case by case basis.
They must be able to provide evidence that they have not been in a Prohibited Location in the preceding 14 days. Suitable evidence includes food and petrol receipts, bank statements or accommodation records.
Applications with supporting evidence should be made using the SA Health Essential Traveller exemption application. People must remain in quarantine until they receive written advice from SA Health or their quarantine period ends.
People who entered SA before 8 January 2021 must remain in quarantine for the remainder of their 14 days.
For more information and the latest updates visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
Total new cases today 0
Total number currently in hospital 0
Total cases to date 590
Recovered cases 575
Tests carried out yesterday 5,850
Total tests to date 904,906
Active cases 11
Overseas acquired 11
Close contact 0
Locally acquired (contact unknown) 0
Interstate acquired 0
- Film Review: The Man in the HatIn this Tati-like feature, a man in a Fiat 500 travels around the south of France, meeting an array of quirky characters along the way.
- Restrictions imposed as source of Victorian COVID-19 case linked to Adelaide is confirmedGenomics results have returned this afternoon and confirmed the case in Victoria is linked to a recent case currently in Tom’s Court.
- Your guide to Adelaide’s co-working spacesNeeding a new place to set up your business, meet clients and hold functions? This guide will help you find your next co-working space. There’s something for everyone!
- KIN luxury seafood launch new Southern Bluefin Tuna sashimi barThe luxury trader will be offering fresh, high quality seafood with a unique experience for customers.
- Iconic nightclub Sugar calls for help to keep their doors openOne of Adelaide’s most popular nightclubs, Sugar, have announced five weekends of fun in efforts to keep their doors open.