There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 580 cases notified in South Australia.
In light of recent cases in Victoria, people travelling in or out of Victoria should monitor SA Health’s website for the latest updates and get tested immediately if they develop any symptoms, no matter how mild.
Total new cases today 4
Total number currently in hospital 0
Total cases to date 580
Recovered cases 566
Tests carried out yesterday 5,967
Total tests to date 841,246
Active cases 10
Overseas acquired 10
Close contact 0
Locally acquired (contact unknown) 0
Interstate acquired 0
Under investigation (in quarantine) 0
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear.
• Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
• An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
• Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787; sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019
- Gorgeous boutique plant store, Stonecrop, opens second locationA plant-lovers fantasy; Stonecrop also features a number of homewares, jewellery, interior styling accessories and fashion.
- Unley favourite Bricks & Stones unveils new menuLooking for brunch plans? Make sure you check out Bricks & Stones, Unley’s hidden gem.
- Massive, colourful mural underway in CBDUpcoming mural “a conversation between two birds” is underway on Charlotte Place and is already filled with vibrant yellows, purples and coral.
- Soonta offering two-for-one on all their bowl itemsFor one day only, you can get an additional bowl at Soonta! This is one promo you don’t want to miss.
- Showcase SA is hosting a wine tasting event at the National Wine CentreGuests are invited to taste over 200 wines from over 50 different local wineries at the National Wine Centre of Australia, during Showcase SA’s two-day Support SA Wine Expo.