There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 593 cases notified in South Australia.
For more information and the latest updates visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
0 Total new cases today
0 Total number currently in hospital
593 Total cases to date
578 Recovered cases
2,843 Tests carried out yesterday
923,925 Total tests to date
11 Active cases
11 Overseas acquired
0 Close contact
0 Locally acquired (contact unknown)
0 Interstate acquired
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787; sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019.
- Zero new COVID-19 cases recorded in SAThere have been a total of 613 cases notified in South Australia.
- Dancing permitted in SADancing is back on the cards with certain provisos in SA as border with greater Melbourne opens.
- No new COVID-19 cases for SA todaySouth Australia has recorded no new COVID-19 cases.
- First South Australians to receive COVID-19 vaccine todayThe first doses of the COVID-19 vaccine will be administered at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and Flinders Medical Centre today.
- Two new COVID-19 cases in SA from medi-hotelThere has been two new cases of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel.