The team behind NOLA Adelaide, The Stag Public House and Anchovy Bandit have announced a new alcohol delivery service – Big Easy Drinks.
Big Easy Drinks will deliver curated drinks to your door with the personal touch usually reserved for venues including the options for those in self isolation.
These crazy times have called for adaptation and innovation and Big Easy Drinks is the group’s way of supporting staff, suppliers, and customers bunkering down at home.
“Just because you are in lock down, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have access to a mean local Pet Nat or Aussie whisky,” they say.
Big Easy Drinks is focusing on supporting Australian Independent booze producers.
Offering a curated selection of beer, wine, spirits and care packages that will be delivered straight to your door.
Instead of pouring beers at the bar their staff will be loading the cars and bringing those beers to you.
Like their bars, the staff will be guiding and recommending products through staff selections and live website chats, so we can continue to deliver the personalised service that we pride ourselves on.
We heard it from them – they may even throw in a roll of toilet paper.
Local pubs, restaurants and venues have been suffering recently as the world grapples with the COVID-19 threat.
While the response to limit exposure is understandable, it has a very real impact on the venues you love and frequent.
It’s important that everyone follows Government advice and does their bit to aid in the controlled management of this virus. Although tough on our venues, this time is also very damaging to suppliers who the bars to showcase and support their produce.
The Big Easy Group want it to be know that the financial security and continued support of their staff and suppliers is paramount, and they are not going to let these changing circumstances effect their priorities.
By ordering drinks from Big Easy Drinks, we are keeping their staff employed and our amazing local booze industry rolling.
Big Easy Drinks features:
- Isolation delivery option
- All independent Aussie Products curated by our bartending team.
- Bar Tenders giving live service and recommendations through out chat feature and staffed phones.
- Same day delivery within 10km of Adelaide CBD
For more information and to order your first, big and easy drinks, head to www.bigeasydrinks.com.au.
- COVID-19 PM Update: Free Childcare Announced For Working ParentsThe Prime Minister has announced that for parents who need childcare, it will become a free service.
- Adelaide Guitar Festival 2020 Cancelled With Community Programs In The WorksNoting the closure of Adelaide Festival Centre venues to the public, the ban on public gatherings and interstate and international travel restrictions which have significantly impacted artists and programming.
- National Pharmacies Alerts Customers After Staff Tests Positive To COVID-19Important information if you visited the impacted store on March 29 or 30.
- Those Who Have Visited Airport In Past 14 Days May Need To Test For COVID-19If you have been in the Adelaide Airport terminal or carpark in the last 14 days and are symptomatic, it is advised you self-isolate and get a test done as soon as possible.
- COVID-19: Driver Assessments, Proof of Age Cards & Other Service SA Services SuspendedFurther safety measures have been implemented at Service SA to stop the spread of Coronavirus.