In case you missed it The Tour Down Under, the biggest pro-cycling event in the country, is in town at the moment.
Not interested in following the actual cyclists around South Australia? You can can drink your way around the state’s best wines instead.
Or to be honest, if you ARE following the cyclists around and putting in the hours waiting on the side of the road, you well and truly have earnt one of these.
The talented sommeliers at wine bar The Noble Gentleman have put together three different ‘stages’ (read: wine flights) for their very own The Noble Wine Tour Down Under. And you can tackle them from the comfort of the inner city bar.
You can choose from three different ‘tours’, which come with half-pours of wine.
The Sprint Tour will get you six wines for $45, of go for the Full Tour with 10 wines for $55.
Or if you’ve really put in the training, tackle the big one – the Wine and Food Tour Down Under which is 10 wines paired with 10 dishes for $85.
You can tackle the challenge at The Noble Gentleman until the end of January.
- Summer Sounds adds second Ball Park Music and Spacey Jane show after sellout first
- $2 million cash injection to boost regional tourism in SA
- South Australia’s most remote camping adventure launches
- UniSA develops world’s first test to accurately predict mood disorders
- Theatre Review: Les Misérables